Pretty much low level hardcore ironman all day. WILL HE BE THE FIRST HCIM TO UNTRIMMED SLAYER? PROBABLY NOT SEEING AS HE IS A NOOB

Aren't those earth warriors in the wildy? Ballsy if so.

Good luck with your ironman, it was a great journey for me maxing my HCIM. Almost jealous looking at these "noob" pictures of yours because that early progress was the most fun part.  :D And keep up the sinkholes/daily challenges on your main, you'll be 120 in no time. 

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Aren't those earth warriors in the wildy? Ballsy if so.

Good luck with your ironman, it was a great journey for me maxing my HCIM. Almost jealous looking at these "noob" pictures of yours because that early progress was the most fun part.  :D And keep up the sinkholes/daily challenges on your main, you'll be 120 in no time. 

They are in the wildy i just assumed that edgeville dungeon was dead and also it made me actually want to pay attention, probably not my best idea but i lived. But yeah this account is really fun right now and i do intend to eventually max, very eventually probably but still.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Royal trouble done diderio

gkbnXBW.png?1

I need to get 59 magid/70 cooking/50 agility all for rfd so im gonna be slowly working on that. Does anybody know if it's faster cooking exp to catch and cook lobsters or to catch and cool salmon/trout?

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

I did lobsters up to Monks but I'd recommend doing Family Crest first for the cooking gauntlets. But you'll burn more lobs than trout/salmon. Not sure about the speed comparison though. Sorry if it doesn't help much.  

• Like 1

I have some terrible news, my lovely cherry mx blue mechanical keyboard has quit on me. Despite my best efforts to make it work it refused. I am now using a grandma keyboard where the letters are nearly as big as the keys themselves. Also it feels like im typing on pudding.

I did lobsters up to Monks but I'd recommend doing Family Crest first for the cooking gauntlets. But you'll burn more lobs than trout/salmon. Not sure about the speed comparison though. Sorry if it doesn't help much.  

Cooking gauntlets are totally on my radar, i will be getting them at some point in time!.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Decided with a coin flip that i will lean my focus towards slayer over quest cape. That doesn't mean im just gonna spam till slayer is done it mostly just means that slayer will be my main focus with quests being more on the side.

OqoZNBL.jpg?1

• Like 1

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

YAXprnr.jpg?1

Decided im gonna get untrimmed slayer because i have the opportunity to get an untrimmed cape again. Thought about getting fm again to relive my very first 99 but i decided it will be slayer. II'm not 100% sure it's possible but i'll try. I also will be gaining as much bonus exp from cabbage facepunch bonanza i can stand... which isn't much.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

I need to get 40 farming and 47 prayer to unlock mos leharmless for black masks. Working on it but i don really know how to low level farm.

You can buy up to sweetcorn seeds which pretty rapidly restock from the farming tutor a bit north of the Taverley lodestone. Relatively decent allotment xp if you're hard pressed to come by farm xp.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

LRBN1be.png?1

Let's slay homedogs. Plans are in the making for doing fight caaves when i get prayer and 60 mage, after that try to kiln. Im very confident in my ability to do them i just need some requirements

1Aydkcd.png?1

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

P7aiEBF.png?1

FBV3wva.png

Got 50 range and forgot to screen shot it guess i need to go hunt until i can get an orange salamander. 
If you didn't know hunter is the worst skill so i will be crying during this time. Pray for me

• Like 1

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png