Help me train Summoning

Kirbyallstar

So I have 95 slayer but I've never trained summoning before. I have 42 summoning from 2 tears of guthix and a 20k xp lamp. Can someone give me the low down on how I can use the enlightenment aura to train my summoning?

Do I use the rune wiki to see which are the best pouches to make in terms of gp/xp? 

So for example: knoE4x9.png

At my current level I can make bull ants or macaw pouches. Macaws are 31 xp/gp with 72.4 xp gained. Bull ants are 83.9 gp/xp with 52.8 xp gained. So obviously I should make macaws right?

Also when should I start using red and blue charms?

What method should I use to gain the most xp in an hour (with enlightenment aura)? The wiki recommends either phoenix lair teleports or house in taverly.

After I make the pouches I try and get the most money back right? (Either Bogrog, GE, or alch)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On an unrelated note: I finally have enough loyalty points to buy my first aura. Should I get vampirism or jack of all trades first?

How many charms do you actually have? I'd say your best bet is to use your gold and green charms (and some of your crimsons) until like level 80-85, where you can use enlightenment for Fire titans for example (Blue charms) or swamp titans (Crimsons).

Since you have enlightenment, you should quite comfortably be able to get 99 Summ with the charms you have, or at the very least 96.

The fastest method is by far the Taverly method, where you can make 9-10k pouches per hour.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Oh I guess I deleted the part where I mentioned how many charms I had. 

K2fUq5n.png

I used to slay for money, so I blocked waterfiends back in the day.

Thanks Leik, so should I start lvl 42 with making macaws and then using the wiki to see what's the next best gp/xp ratio?

Word of advice

If you ever plan on going for 99, save your blues (or save as many that you will need for 89-99) for gyser titans.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Thanks, I'll save my blues. What about reds? Swamp titans and granite lobsters only? Bloated leech and stranger plants ok?

Thanks for answering some of my questions.

Use crimsons as the main training material that you use.. Make the best thing you can with them.

Same with golds, but those aren't really good once you can make geyser titans.

Greens... if you like money, and xp, don't use them. They are horrible gp/xp

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Word of advice

If you ever plan on going for 99, save your blues (or save as many that you will need for 89-99) for gyser titans.

From experience, geysers have been a very costly choice in summoning training. It may be better to use charms on fire titans, for example if you would have to break your bank over geysers.

Geysers are costly, but you can get extreme amount of xp/hr with them.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

get joat over vamp

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.