Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A dark*cape forum?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Gang Sabre
[ Display Name History ]

Gang Sabre

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 556 posts

The one at RuneScape.com is over populated, and yet tip.it doesn't have one...

O_o

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Dragon Slayer

• Administrators
  • 6,728 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Aside from this topic and the one posted when DarkScape opened I've barely seen anything posted here on DarkScape. The official RuneScape forums have the benefit of being right there and the first place people check and more visible straight off, so they get quite a bit more traffic :P. It's probably better off just having them in the same forum considering the current amount of activity, rather than dividing it up again, at least for now. So if there is a discussion topic regarding DarkScape it can go in General Discussion, a question asking for help can go in Help & Advice as usual, etc.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

Posted Image
Posted Image

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,824 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

I'd concur with Arceus outlook on this one.

OSRS got like 10* more interest and posts made about it at launch and look how dead it's sub-forum is compared to the main game ones.

The amount of interest shown in Darkscape on this forum so far a subforum would be like a hollow void of nothing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

essiw
[ Display Name History ]

essiw

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,792 posts
  • RSN:essiw
We also don't have one for ironman discussions and I don't see the need for that either ;) So far there have only been a handful of topics about darkscape.

Retired item crew
I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!
If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

D. V. Devnull
[ Display Name History ]

D. V. Devnull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,157 posts
  • Location:Slinking in shadow, finding site/forum bugs to kill...
  • RuneScape Status:None

Hi, everyone... I just read the entire thread so far.  I think what would be more useful than a subforum would just simply be a tag, like "DS" or similar, that shows one of those gray indicators.  For example, like with the "Update", "Tip.It Times", "Suggestions", "Bots", and other tags when someone is starting a thread.  We probably could also use ones for "OSRS" and "RS3", if those tags haven't been set up that way already. :-k :idea: :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Thinking of something reasonable, between the extremes..." Devnull

Posted Image and normally with a cool mind.
(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,824 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

^ In relation to that pre-emptively we should get the news bot sorted to be able to do [DS] for when they start makring darkscape updates perhaps.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Vool
[ Display Name History ]

Vool

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • RSN:Lajos
  • Clan:Ten Suns

I would like this.  |^_^| Feel free to add and hyt me! Together we can be..... quite safe?

lajos.png

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,988 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Definitely not a big enough community for it. Even a dedicated 07 board was probably a mistake

Gang Sabre
[ Display Name History ]

Gang Sabre

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 556 posts

RIP DS

It was fun while it lasted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users