A dark*cape forum?

Gang Sabre

Aside from this topic and the one posted when DarkScape opened I've barely seen anything posted here on DarkScape. The official RuneScape forums have the benefit of being right there and the first place people check and more visible straight off, so they get quite a bit more traffic :P. It's probably better off just having them in the same forum considering the current amount of activity, rather than dividing it up again, at least for now. So if there is a discussion topic regarding DarkScape it can go in General Discussion, a question asking for help can go in Help & Advice as usual, etc.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I'd concur with Arceus outlook on this one.

OSRS got like 10* more interest and posts made about it at launch and look how dead it's sub-forum is compared to the main game ones.

The amount of interest shown in Darkscape on this forum so far a subforum would be like a hollow void of nothing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

We also don't have one for ironman discussions and I don't see the need for that either ;) So far there have only been a handful of topics about darkscape.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Hi, everyone... I just read the entire thread so far.  I think what would be more useful than a subforum would just simply be a tag, like "DS" or similar, that shows one of those gray indicators.  For example, like with the "Update", "Tip.It Times", "Suggestions", "Bots", and other tags when someone is starting a thread.  We probably could also use ones for "OSRS" and "RS3", if those tags haven't been set up that way already. :-k :idea: :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Thinking of something reasonable, between the extremes..." Devnull

• Like 1

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

^ In relation to that pre-emptively we should get the news bot sorted to be able to do [DS] for when they start makring darkscape updates perhaps.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...