Some Invention Questions

Matt258

I would like to know what is the Best Item(s) to dissemble to get Powerful parts? I need 4 more to make an Augmentor

I would like to Augment a Fire Staff to use High Alch/Super heat. Does it matter what Perks it has?

Do I have to use the Staff to get Combat exp or use it for Alch/Heat?

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

1. Any high level summoning pouches or scrolls, whichever you can get for the cheapest.

2. You can't augement fire staves. Here's a list of items that you can: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Augmentation

3. Currently it's combat only.

Also to add on 1: Battlestaves also work quite well.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 4 months later...

Ok so Battlestaffs & what Summoning pouches?

What would be Good to get Enhancing parts?

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Ok so Battlestaffs & what Summoning pouches?

What would be Good to get Enhancing parts?

Try pack yak pouches - they're reliably high volume, relatively cheap, and zero junk chance. If you want to save gp bull ant, ravenous locust, and arctic bear pouches are cheaper but you may have to wait a while for the offer to fill.

For enhancing components you can do jewellery (for example diamond amulets) or food, though food has a much lower chance of providing enhancing components.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

terrorbird/toad pouches are like 1.6k each and generally quite reliable for powerful components

For enhancing I just used regular weapon poison potions, decent junk rate and around 200gp per dose when I was buying them

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.