will the 99 stat be the limit for all skills PERMANENTLY?

adunakhor

although they might add a few more skills along the way it is not possible to raise it any higher then 99. plus i dont think they want to as the amount of updates rs makes will start to decrese soon as they have started on their new game which is to be released by the end of this year. hope this helps ;)

definate no.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just think though, if they made all the skills to 999 then thin kwhat the max hit would be?? your talking major damage there, and I don't think it would be that fun, cause you could practicaly kill anything with one hit then, and then in Mini-games and stuff like that, there would be people just killing people like crazy because of there high hits, like they'd hit probaly 80's constantly, and then practicaly everyone would die with one hit and no one would have a chance, I like RS the way it is, I don't think they sould make the skills higher.

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Jagex has stated many times that it isn't possible to raise the 99 limit without completly redoing the system which would require a complete stat reset.

I may not have 99 in any stat(I'm lazy lol) but I don't wouldn't want my past 5 years of work reset. And I'm sure most of the RS community feels the same.

So unfortunately I don't see this happening.

You're wrong, I don't have the picture atm, but my friend asked a jagex mod if it were possible to raise the level cap without whiping everyone, and the mod answered that it was. I'll see if I can find the picture.

To be honest, most customer support mods are morons. Ask two of them the same question and they will give conflicting answers 90% of the time. I wouldn't trust anything they say.

I know the price. I pay it gladly.

it is at 13+Mil xp already nobody is gona get the 20mil needed for 100 in every skill. Most players dont even play long enough to get 99 in one skill or atleast 70 in most.

Go look at the highscores. Fair enough, "most" people won't, but then again, we're not going to be losing exp, are we?

I'm Jake Milroy

just think though, if they made all the skills to 999 then thin kwhat the max hit would be?? your talking major damage there, and I don't think it would be that fun, cause you could practicaly kill anything with one hit then, and then in Mini-games and stuff like that, there would be people just killing people like crazy because of there high hits, like they'd hit probaly 80's constantly, and then practicaly everyone would die with one hit and no one would have a chance, I like RS the way it is, I don't think they sould make the skills higher.

1. 999 HP would also excist.

2. Do you have any idea how many years it would take to get one skill to 999? Even if playing 24/7? Why, 200M xp is only level 126.

Kostyaf.png