I feel like quiten rs i lost eveyrthing

electro_dude

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, the guys who leave their p hats on lv 3s who gets killed by evil chickens deserve more symphathy that you. To be honest.

You needed 2 slots to buy bloods, and above all you only needed max 100k at any one time. SO WHY DIDNT YOU BRING FOOD?? With food and dragonhide its actually not really possible to kill someone at lv 5 wild.

And seriously, how many of these "im going to quit" posts will this forum get a day

• 2 weeks later...
Take a break, RS shouldn't be a job for you. Play it again whenever you feel like it, don't need to think about it too much as it's just a game.
im going to quote this in my sig its very good advice everyone should take
kirby-sig.gif

I've lost most of my items about twice now...

The first time I deathmatched someone in the wilderness... Lost my Rune Legs which had taken me forever to work up the money (I was a much lower level then, in fact that was way back in Runescape Classic). Then more recently (But still months ago) I tried to fight a black dragon.... but I forgot to equip my dragonfire sheild...I even had it with me! I lost my ring of wealth, my Rune Kyte, my Rune helm, and my ammulet of glory. Plus a large ammount of prayer potions and sword fish.

But now I have an even better set of items!