If you could take 1 thing from p2p and give it to f2p..

GulfKid

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Cannonballs, i don't even need the cannon, but cannon balls ar egreat smithing exp/ money.. and all my p2p friends are getting rich from them...

2. Throwing knives, good training, new stuuf to smith= new cash...

3. Team capes, i don't care if they don't do anything there so cool..

4. Colored boots.. as soon as i started playing RS.. i saw a member with colored boots and wanted them so bad...

tele to trollheim. Even though they couldn't do it. Just to let everyone know, i was thinking of something very pointless to do. Seriously, colored boots tho.

shantay disclaimer. makes the f2p people all worked up like: "YAY were getting a new item" and then give em this

Mean but my kind of mean :twisted: actually im not sure if i still have my disclaimer

probably snape grass, they cant use it and will make my life(the paying customers) easier even though i doubt it would make me want to ever do herblaw again since i got it in RSC to do legends and then a week later rs2 comes out and makes it the easiest thing

i doubt f2p would want agility, when it first came out everyone had the same attitude and now its the most hated/boring skill. it makes no noticeable difference

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned.