making money

Ramses

go get a jopb that wat i am doing or if you are still in skool then go get a part time job

In New York you can get a job at the age of 14 with working papers. But it differs from state to state, and not everyone can work due to age. So that's why I asked him what his age was and the workign age was.And I would go back to school yourself.

If you're under the working age, then you can always mow lawns or shovel snow.

See if you can find a job on a farm/ranch to build up some muscle ;)
Oh I get it. Then he can just beat people up and take their money :wink: .

See how good working on a farm/ranch can be?

Muscles+Money!

Lol!

Yeah, if you like 15-16, start working!

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

See if you can find a job on a farm/ranch to build up some muscle ;)
Oh I get it. Then he can just beat people up and take their money :wink: .

No no, that way, he'll be buff, so he'll be more likely to attract a girlfriend. Once he has a lady in his life, he'll have a new outlet for all that money he'll be earning. :P

I've had a beautiful drain on my finances for over a year now.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Guest AshKaYu

I have a lot of relatives, and my birthday is strategically placed, so I never had to shovel that much snow/deliver alot of papers. But paper routes are 60-200$ a month, depending on how many papers you deliver.

I have a lot of relatives, and my birthday is strategically placed, so I never had to shovel that much snow/deliver alot of papers. But paper routes are 60-200$ a month, depending on how many papers you deliver.

HOLY.......well wow that would increce my monthly income to 80.00. anyway um i'me 13, and i think labor age is 16 lol that SU...stinks. but my parents wouldn't let me because "cars can hit me if i go out on the street. how bout ebay any word about persuading them to let me sell my 600+ Pokey man, and You-ga*(happy)-[garden tool] cards. yes i love making fun of them. oh------ should i re-type the bible, and then add my own comantary, and sell it at a garage sale? lol

Guest AshKaYu

HOLY.......well wow that would increce my monthly income to 80.00. anyway um i'me 13, and i think labor age is 16 lol that SU...stinks. but my parents wouldn't let me because "cars can hit me if i go out on the street. how bout ebay any word about persuading them to let me sell my 600+ Pokey man, and You-ga*(happy)-garden tool cards. yes i love making fun of them. oh------ should i re-type the bible, and then add my own comantary, and sell it at a garage sale? lol

Labour age, shamor age. I was 10 when I had my paper route, nobody cared.

should i re-type the bible, and then add my own comantary, and sell it at a garage sale? lol

yep, definitely go for it.

Might be a bad deal unless he finds a free (in all uses of the term) bible, since afaik it's illegal to copy bibles out now word for word since it was their work on translating from the original language :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Claim to have found the original texts. But then fail to produce them when asked for them.

Like that mormon fellow and his golden tablets or whatever :P

Anyhow, get a job (some kind) and ah.. what's this money for anyways? If you want out of home. Leave home first and get into a place where you can organize to earn you keep at a place and eventually build from there :rofl:

Sorry, I got no idea what kind of jobs rural people can get :( Other than be offsider for a truckie. That's always fun.

Leave home first and get into a place where you can organize to earn you keep at a place and eventually build from there :rofl:

Think this would be pretty impossible to do without help of some kind. Getting your own own place costs a lot of money and without a job you're not gonna be able to stay long.

Job first, then place :P

sig2ho7.jpg

Like I said, you earn you keep.

By working your sorry [wagon] off for whoever you are staying with, they feed you and give you a bed :P

Like I said, you earn you keep.

By working your sorry wagon off for whoever you are staying with, they feed you and give you a bed :P

He's not wanting to live in a youth hostel. At least I hope not.

sig2ho7.jpg

Finding a job during the school year in a rural area would be tough. During the summer, farmwork is a good way to go - it's really tough, but it will teach you hard work, you'll get stronger, and you'll get a nice tan.

Any grocery stores nearby? They usually hire young...

summerpngwy6.jpg

lol i an 13 do you REALY think that i wanna run away from home. anyway all this cash i going towards a 21st centuary room.

What would be even better are some 21st century grammar and typing skills.

You complain a lot about how your stuff sucks and how you'll make your room "21st centuary," and yet your XBox was made in 2001. And, as far as I know, your parents are communist investors who want to take your money away and make it grow while it just sits in a bank account, so you have even more than you started with ten years from now.

All your posts make sense now - you're 13. I was a jacktard when I was 13, but not nearly as ungrateful and confused as you are. But I'd like to think I'm doing better now.

As a last note: Mmm...contradiction.

Now, on topic:

You need to get a job working somewhere. Labor laws are not really enforced, you can find under-the-table work part time on weekends at lots of places. However, you shouldn't go into a job that requires customer interfacing, since I always found that kind of akward. I'm a helpdesk tech, and I just asked my boss if for everyone's sake I could not answer phones, since I'm very polite but rather lacking in dealing with unhappy people and getting people's names.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Just wondering... Why didn't you edit your first post instead of making 2?

I thought I hit edit :oops: Sorry about that. I'll try not to do that again.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"