tried gettin fire cape

BullyKutta

It's ALL ABOUT TACTICS.

Try fighting one monster at a time as often as you can...change it up...tell us your strategy!

At combat 100 it's not impossible, trust me.

However, if you want to be more assured of success, wait till level 110 or so.

i saw a lvl 85 wearin the fire cape, he had 46 def...

Kb Battousai

Private Chat - ON

No, his first attack is not 100% range, it depends on how far away he is away from you, like me, tonight, it was mage, luckily i changed prayer in time to not get hit

you probably missed the first hit, every guide says range is the 100% first hit and ive been to jad 7 times and hes used range on me every time.

Suite Yerself, bummer when you die from not paying attention and dieing from mage...my friend muggiwhplar has cape and when he got it, mage was first...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I don't quite remember the first attack of Jad the times I fought against him, but having range protect on first is ideal anyway. That way, if by chance you see his attack animation for the first attack, you have more time to react to either keep range protect on or switch to magic protect. However, it's impossible for me to assure anything since I haven't been to the Fight Caves after the attack range tweak.

As far as other advice, just keep at it. Throughout the minigame, remain calm and collected so you're less prone to mistakes. Once you've experienced how Jad fights (first-hand, not just from videos) several times, you should have a clear strategy concerning the timing of prayer switching and how to multitask when the healers arrive. Once you've achieved that, the fight is actually quite easy.

LOL I just do it for the tokkul....

I always die after the first lvl 180....

Just keep on trying....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

there is no way you cant do this mate

personally on my semi pure stats are 81range 74mage 40def 43 prayer 72hp and cb

ive gotten to round 12 of the 360s with 5 prayerpots remaining in my inventory and this was on my 3rd attempt.

i made alot of mistakes i mean alot. if i hadnt of messed up with the 180s and 90s together i could have probably made it to jad although i doubt i had a chance there.

a big tip would be use the new pie (admiral i believe) it heals 22 and gives +5 range so using that to heal will give u a bit more power with your ranged attack well healing you.

im currently savin up racks from the barrows again for another attempt this time ill bring a super def and pies instead of sharks more hp in my inv

and a constant range bonus when i do eat.

you do need the minimal requirements like:

90+ combat

full guthans

75+ range

i have seen a level 92 with fire cape, and his mage, and range was only 75, and his prayer was 52, it is possible, and when i did my first attempt at 110 combat i got the 702 down to 1 quarter of his hp, and i only watched a video of my runescape friend getting fire cape, i also listened to calm music which helped alot with the nerviousness at the 702, i failed, but i got so close, i don't think it's much about levels tho, as my first attempt was at 75 range and look how far i got, i guess combat could of come into it, but it should'nt have made much difference, but strategy and being calm will make u be able to get the fire cape, so keep trying :P

2vuhgcn.png

It's ALL ABOUT TACTICS.

Try fighting one monster at a time as often as you can...change it up...tell us your strategy!

u should dsee the vid some guy did it at 80 def and 85 range

No, his first attack is not 100% range, it depends on how far away he is away from you, like me, tonight, it was mage, luckily i changed prayer in time to not get hit

you probably missed the first hit, every guide says range is the 100% first hit and ive been to jad 7 times and hes used range on me every time.

2 of the times i been there he maged first its not always 100% range... I've been there like 6 times thats when it first came out.. Haven't tried since then been busy doin FUN stuff

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

It's ALL ABOUT TACTICS.

I know i level 90 who did it with 99 range