Training Music

Buzzkill2000

I searched some topics for information on good training music but couldn't find any... does anyone know some good training music for while playing RS?

Preferrably music that has a good beat, and not 24/7 swearing. :P

Thanks if you guys know any. :D

Death to metal...............(I joke)

Get some nice funk,heavy on drums, like Galactic, Primus, maybe even RHCP.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Some of my favourites while training include the beatles, aerosmith, motley crue and KISS!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

lol, and i was expecting this will be about in gamme music, my training music.....

korn, primus, metallica, SOAD, RATM, metallica, slayer, and megadeth, but i use megadeth for everything

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Trance... armin van buuren, dj tiesto, infected mushrooms, ...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.