~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually yes, two people are paying me more than 200k, but I'm almost done with them. I will get to yours, just be patient. Thanks.

Lets get something straight, I pay for quality so you can spend a week on mine ok ;)

I'll get the great quality, but are you being sarcastic about the time? Just wondering because I could finish yours in a few days to make it good, and I'm going as fast as possible here. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Actually yes, two people are paying me more than 200k, but I'm almost done with them. I will get to yours, just be patient. Thanks.

Lets get something straight, I pay for quality so you can spend a week on mine ok ;)

What's the difference between a week or a day... Think about it... Time has nothing to do with it really :lol:

If I am doing a college assignment I do it, I don't spend weeks on it, I just do it one night...

I honestly think your best work is the 'jessica' sig or the 'mam123' sig... Looks bloody l33t

What's the difference between a week or a day... Think about it... Time has nothing to do with it really :lol:

If I am doing a college assignment I do it, I don't spend weeks on it, I just do it one night...

I honestly think your best work is the 'jessica' sig or the 'mam123' sig... Looks bloody l33t

Thanks for compliment. :)

Well it's not so much that I spent days in a single sig, it's that I have SO many sigs to make that to get to the next sig I need to finish the one I'm doing now. Adding up the hours each sig takes, plus the time I'm not on PC, I have to really race to finish all the sigs and keeping the good quality.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

dont want a sig but just to say they are amazing, good luck selling more (great money eh?) :wink:

:mrgreen:

Thanks, lol. Finally finished Kossu's sig, working on next highest bidder now. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I think you're missing the point ;) I was trying to say: Dont hold back on my sig because youre afraid I wont pay you enough. I can go over 200k...

i will buy 100-150k if sig is great :D

name: Time 2 loze

background: like than rsc wilderness :P

char: r2h,ruby ammy, maybe santa hat or wizard hat

kill pile under runechar... maybe ful rune and 2h there?

and try make somthing cool :) i cant really explain good but hope that helps a little... :wink:

time- I added you, please be patient.

wreed- I am working on a few high bidders for the moment, then will move back to the list, I will get to yours since it's one of the highest bids after signa.

signa- I have someon who bidded more than 500k so I am finishing that one up first. Yours will be next even if someone else bids higher than 500k. I should be able to start and finish yours by tonight.

I am working non-stop every minute I have on PC and it's hard because for every sig I finish I have like 3 new requests lol. If I could clone myself to finish the sigs faster I'd do it, lol. I am working very hard, please wait and you will get yours.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I've got about three people paying me 500k for a their sigs, and one person whom I'm finishing first that is paying even more. To be high on the list you'd need to pay about 500k. If not, I'll still finish yours but it will take me a few days. I'm trying to finish these 3-4 sigs by tomorrow at the latest and am working so fast that if people gave me 1gp for every time i click the mouse, I'd be a billionaire in 10 minutes.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Look, as I have said before. I will get all the sigs done. It's just that the higher bidders get their sigs faster. Don't worry I won't forget anyone. I have the list in my thread, and I always check all the posts to see who is next, and I have the PMs saved from anyone who sent me their details. I never forget my clients.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Ok, I added all the bidders in a list so it's easier to manage who is next. People who are on the the other list will come soon after them. I checked everything to make sure I added everyone. If you bidded higher than normal prices PM me with your price so that I can add you. Tonight I have plenty of time so I hope to finish two or three of the bidding sigs by later tonight.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art