~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demands, demands....

I've come to a colusion of not many people on the media board can read.

Obviously it says "no more orders" *sighs* illiterates...

Anyways keep your hand on your mouse X!!

!~* Jay *~!

I'm also wondering if people even read the title.

Well right now I am finishing coloring Night's sig for his contest. I want to post that within an hour so I can start on a few orders and finish by tonight. Also got to memorize all these cal 2 trig integrations and derivates lol.

HW comes first! it's not like you can live on RS money....or CAN u? [ ebay lol ]

Demands, demands....

I've come to a colusion of not many people on the media board can read.

Obviously it says "no more orders" *sighs* illiterates...

Anyways keep your hand on your mouse X!!

!~* Jay *~!

I'm also wondering if people even read the title.

Well right now I am finishing coloring Night's sig for his contest. I want to post that within an hour so I can start on a few orders and finish by tonight. Also got to memorize all these cal 2 trig integrations and derivates lol.

HW comes first! it's not like you can live on RS money....or CAN u? [ ebay lol ]

Yep main reason I got no time now. But hey if anyone wants to pay me with a scolarship go ahead lol.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

ok ill pay 800k for a sig of me in black dragon hide and a white cape with a dragon ammy standing on a ranger in green hide with a yellow cape with an arrow in his chest and an arrows in his head name and put supa vegeta next to him. and next to us put a full rune guy stuck into a tree with 2 arrows in his plate and a dragon long in 1 had and a rune kite on the ground that fell from other hand and also give him a yellow cape and put zeus311 above him and put ic3dragon in top left cornor for me

dude his shop is closed..

:shock: you can always order one with me lol :P

:lol: just pm me

signature_1.gif

do you make theses in paint?

Says in the first post, like everything else. But yes, I make these in paint alone. I don't like the other stuff, too complicated for my tastes. I like the simplicity of paint that matches closely with RL drawing.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

when you get a free moment... i may like one ;)

Kool sure, and sorry to hear about your thread lol. I remember it had more posts than mine, soon again though as you have one crazy smithing business. :)

Well I got 3+ hours ahead of me tonight to work on sig making.

Yes, I make all my pixel sigs in Paint. The sig I'm using now was drawn by me in RL with normal pencil, Wyrm added the BG and text.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Ic3dragon2.png

How do ya like dem apples ic3dragon? Not much, eh? :P lol, I'm bored so I made one. I'd wait for misterx if I were you though :lol:

P.S: Misterxman, hope you don't mind me doing some :D I know you have your hands full, and I'm trying to become better. Just helping you out, as a friend :P Not a money stealer. :)

how much would one cost of a real simple background, with a guy in rune cutting a dragonstone getting real angry (like with a red face and smoke coming out his ears) because a drunken dwarf is buggin him. I hope it's not too much if you can do it for 200k or under I'll gladly buy it! It would also be a new concept for you to try! Pm with your answer please :)

Ic3dragon2.png

How do ya like dem apples ic3dragon? Not much, eh? :P lol, I'm bored so I made one. I'd wait for misterx if I were you though :lol:

P.S: Misterxman, hope you don't mind me doing some :D I know you have your hands full, and I'm trying to become better. Just helping you out, as a friend :P Not a money stealer. :)

bah its kinda the same as the one im making with concept (but then again it is what he askd) but you should pm it to him.. this is misterx's pixel thread

signature_1.gif

I would like a sig if u would make me one still i offer 1.2mil for one of the best ones u can make If your interested please post a reply or PM me.

Poi2002

99 str

93 hits

91 attack

86 def