Spanish and spanish speakers in tip it

magikjandro

I speak Spanish, but I'm hardly fluent. I do know most of the verb tenses and a fair amount of vocabulary, though. In my Spanish class at school, we enjoy making up non-sensical insults en Espanol.

For example: !Tu madre es una baloncesta de hamburguesas!

Translation: Your mother is a basketball of hamburgers!

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

There's not all that many...I've seen a few, but quite a few of the people from the US know at least a little Spanish.

If I ever see another language besides english in the game, it's most often Swedish.

Anywho, bienvenidos al foro de tip.it. :)

:? Swedish? I don't see Swedish very much.

I see a TON of Dutch, though (and a bit of French).

Anywho, I don't speak Spanish. However, if you ever need someone to translate French, don't hesitate to message me. 8)

I also speak Japanese, but I would hardly think that there would be much use for that in Runescape.

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Pues, este es ano tres en espanol para mi, y tengo un pesmio profesor. Pero se espanol es facil. Y Ojala que el mundo sepa un mundo con tranquil personas.

Translation: Well, this is year 3 in spanish for me and i have an awful teacher. But i think spanish is easy. And hopefully the world might be a world with calm people.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Moi, mun nimi on Idarodo. (Finnish: Hello, my name is Idarodo.)

Hej, min namn ÃÆÃâÃâär Idarodo. (Swedish: Hi, my name is Idarodo.)

Cant speak Spanish tought :?

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

• 4 weeks later...
Pues, este es ano tres en espanol para mi, y tengo un pesmio profesor. Pero se espanol es facil. Y Ojala que el mundo sepa un mundo con tranquil personas.

Translation: Well, this is year 3 in spanish for me and i have an awful teacher. But i think spanish is easy. And hopefully the world might be a world with calm people.

'Bueno, este es ả̮̱̉o 3 en espả̮̱̉ol para mi y tuve una horrible maestra. Pero yo creo espả̮̱̉ol es facil. Y esperanzadamente el mundo podra ser un mundo con gente calmada.' Correct translation

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Moi, mun nimi on Idarodo. (Finnish: Hello, my name is Idarodo.)

Hej, min namn ÃÆÃâÃâär Idarodo. (Swedish: Hi, my name is Idarodo.)

Cant speak Spanish tought :?

Hey, you seem knowledgeable! I was talking with a Danish friend of mine a while ago (since I'm 1/3 Danish) and I was wondering if this phrase is right...

Hej, Vordan Gaar Det. Is that Hi, how are you?

How do you say, "My name is..." in Danish? :)

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

*can't resist, starts singing*

=Please don't say "manana" if you don't mean it, I have heard those words for so very long...don't try to describe the ocean if you've never seen it, don't ever forget that you just may wind up being wrong=

Kay, now I officially feel like a relic :shock:

On a side note, those of you who can speak some functional spanish should really invest in a plane ticket to Alberta, Canada. Honestly, the ladies here go wild over that stuff. So much so that I actually bought some spanish grammar, verb and vocabulary books. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to build an authentic accent :oops:. Speaking exotic languages doesn't count for much if you sound like a barbarian.

Bien, que pasa con todo el mundo este noche?

Este topico necessita tener un cosas hablar de

Lo siento para mi dellusiado espanol

Necessitare tener un cosas hacer.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

*can't resist, starts singing*

=Please don't say "manana" if you don't mean it, I have heard those words for so very long...don't try to describe the ocean if you've never seen it, don't ever forget that you just may wind up being wrong=

Kay, now I officially feel like a relic :shock:

On a side note, those of you who can speak some functional spanish should really invest in a plane ticket to Alberta, Canada. Honestly, the ladies here go wild over that stuff. So much so that I actually bought some spanish grammar, verb and vocabulary books. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to build an authentic accent :oops:. Speaking exotic languages doesn't count for much if you sound like a barbarian.

xDDD I sound evil when I try to speak Russian.

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ