Got Adventure?

Blipo

I haven't written a good story in over a year, but my interests have been... Perked, once again. I'm going to start a large, multi-part story, based loosely on RuneScape, but with a few changes of my own design.

Some of you may have heard of the last story I wrote: "RuneScape: The Real World". Yes, about a year ago, and it was good. I had a real flame for fantasy back then. But I don't now, not anymore. It's died away.

This is where you, the reader, come in. I need you to help me, by creating a character, a town, or an object for me. Once I have a large collection of these things, I'll start my story.

And it'll be a grand story, indeed. Look forward to Pi, Cralashankas, the Order of Cabbage, Gaul Power, Blipo, the lever, Mr. Cow, the Mysterious Old Man and of course, Gladys.

Registering a Character:

Name:

Race: See races.

Build: Height/Weight

Alignment: See alignments.

Skills: Special skill(s) your character has.

Weapons: See weapons.

Armour: Should be appropriate to one's Occupation and Race.

Starting Region: See regions.

Details: Anything else - please include likes and dislikes, at the very least.

Bio: A description of your character's history and past.

Registering a Town:

Name:

Main Occupants: See races.

Region: See regions.

State: Condition; what the maintanence is like, state of housing, etc.

Police Force: Choose: No, Yes, Yes (corrupt).

Government: Choose: Warlord, Chief, Mayor.

Other: Note that towns must be small; low population, small land converage.

Item:

Name:

Catagory: Choose: Mystic, Powerful, Cursed

Power: Item's special ability.

Other: Other details. Note that all items must be hidden, and must have a power of some sort.

Races

Humans

Humans are of an average height, weight, and strength. They are not at an advantage or disadvantage when it comes to most tasks. Humans live almost everywhere; there are many in all the main cities, and always at least a few in most towns. Humans are generally kind, and tend to lean towards the classes involving close-combat and trade, although are adaptive enough to handle just about anything.

Age range: 13-40

Elves

Elces are incredibly beautiful creatures, with graceful features. They are considered to be the most wise of all the races, and live long lives. Elves are extremely quick and agile, however are not very strong, and therefore make horrible close- and medium-combat fighters. Elves prefer joining the ranks of mages, archers, and medics. Interestingly, male elves are rarely seen in combat, or doing manual labour of any kind, suggesting female elves to be dominant over the males.

Age range: 30-150

Dwarfs

Dwarfs are small, hairly, and strong. While averaging around four feet, dwarves are walking tanks, wearing thick chainmail, and carrying at least two battlexes as all times. Dwarves are best at grunt work and close combat. On the battlefield the serve as excellent foot soldiers, and are quite loyal. The only disadvantage to dwarves is their short life span, 29 being the longest a dwarf has ever been recorded to live. Note, however, dwarves will stay as strong as ever, right into old age, allowing them to fight until death.

Age range: 5-20

Shades

Shades are extremely rare, and a shade even once in your life is a very lucky thing indeed. It is thought that only 10 shades exist in the world. Borne to the world at the beginning of time, shades are dark and mysterious, and refuse to talk about whatever past they may have. But, while seeming a dark figure to most people, the few that a shade draws near itself know a shade as a compassionate creature. In fact, it is rumoured that one who is a friend to a shade is blessed with incredible riches, and a long life. Shades will only take on non-physical jobs, such as preforming magicks.

Age range: Unknown

Allignments

Good

A person with an alignment of good is a compassionate, caring person. This person would have many friends, would always be able to get a laugh, and have the ability to make any stranger feel at home. People with an alignment of good shy away from violence, preferring to resort to diplomacy.

Neutral

A neutrally-aligned person is of average care. They're the people who might pass an injured person by on the street after a bad day, or ignore a plea of assistance if it isn't convenient at the moment. These people prefer not to use violence, if they don't have to, but have few qualms about hurting and killing others if the have to.

Bad

This type of person goes out of his way to hurt people. He or she might lay traps, openly humiliate people, or betray their fcompanions. These types of people have few freinds or allies, preferring to tough it alone. A person with an alignment of bad has no problems with violence, and actively looks for ways to cause people pain.

Occupations

Warrior

A warrior is a strong, cabable fighter, and is good with a sharp or blunt object. Warriors prefer in-your-face, cclose-contact fighting.

Archer

Archers are quick and agile, finding cover in the most desolate areas. The have remarkable accuracy, and can wait for hours for a target to come into range.

Mage

Mages are generally weaker than others, and openly avoid physical work. Mages are easily recognised by their various staves, and the many pouches of runes they carry on their belts.

Merchant

A merchant can get you what you want, when you want it, where you want it. Merchants are generally rich, yet fit, and always have a guy for everything.

Weapons

Melee

Everyone has a close-combat weapon, albeit sometimes a small one. These can be daggers, swords, clubs, knives, whips, spears, etc.

Range

Range weapons come in varying types, with varying ammunition. Bows can be made of any type of wood, and load arrows with heads of different metals. Crossbows fire jem or metal bolts at high speed and, while taking a long time to load, ar emore dealy and accurate than a bow. Other ranged weapons are knives, darts, axes, disks, slingshots, etc.

Mage

Mages don't carry weapons, persay, but have a wide variety of elemental and non-elemental staves at their disposal, and have pouches of runes which can cast almost any spell imaginable.

Regions

Kandarin

Generally home to people with magick at heart, Kandarin is a quiet place. Kandarin is home to vast forests, and is the largest region in the world. Some key points are: Ardougne City, Yanille City, the Seers' Village, the Legends' and Fishing Guild, and the mysterious Observatory.

Asgarnia

A vast region, heavily populated region, Asgarnia is the most diverse place on the planet. There are two shades confirmed to be living somewhere in the region, and many of all the other dominant races. Some key points are: Catherby, Falador, Port Sarim, and the large cabbage patch, home of the intriuging Order of Cabbage.

Misthalin

Only slightly smaller than Asgarnia, Misthalin is a diverse place, where it is rumoured the Mysterious Old Man resides. Some key points are: Varrock City, the Province of Al-Kherid, Draynor Village and Manor, Lumbridge, and the ever-popular Duel Arena. Misthalin is also disputed region of claim to Tutorial Island, the large island home of Tutorial Academy.

Karamja

The world's largest island, Karamja has but two cities: Brimhaven, the pirate port, and Shilo, the deserted village now over-run by hideous undead creatures. While containing large forests, numbering plenty in the rarer tree types, such as Yew and Mahogany, the island is for some reason largely deserted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go ahead and fill out a form. If something seems lacking, feel free to tell me. If there's something not listed here you'd like, go ahead and tell me. I'll probably start writing in about two weeks, so until then, please help me out! This is your story, dear reader. You're going to help me write it.

~Blipo

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

I'm familiar with D&D eds. 1-3.5 and this was the thing that popped out immediately to me:

Alignment: Bad

Why not just stick with 'Evil'? 'Bad' is a rather imprecise word.

I'll probably fill out a form later; it's near midnight where I am and I am very tired.

Name: B.B

Race: Human

Build: 5 foot, stick

Alignment: Neutal

Skills: Mage and Steath

Weapons: Ye Big Ole Book Of Spells, Incentral Thrower

Armour: Rune-essance armour

Starting Region: Kandarin

Details: Like wielding power over the Inhabitance of Fafnir, Likes getting payed for not doing any thing, likes dragon blood and Snoreweed, Dislikes moaning pesants, Dislikes not get payed for doing nothing, Dislikes not have Dragon blood

Bio:

Age:20 Started to cause floods and droughts in Fafnir then geot paied to help the farmers

Age:36 Comes back to Fafnir and continues where he left off

Registering a Town:

Name: Fafnir

Main Occupants: Human-farmers

Region: Kandarin

State: God must exist because its a miracal its still standing

Police Force: Mage fearing

Government: Mage fearing

Other: Small, farmers mostly, has a cave with a mage up on its east bank, supplies food for half of Kandarin

Item:

Name: Incentral Thrower

Catagory: Powerful

Power: Throws bolts of energy

Other: The energy bolts gets weaker as the fights go on

Thats it really

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Name: B.B

Build: 5 foot, stick

Alignment: Neutal

Skills: Mage and Steath What, exactly, is Stealth?

Weapons: Ye Big Ole Book Of Spells, Incentral Thrower

Registering a Town:

Name: Fafnir

Main Occupants: Human-farmers

State: God must exist because its a miracal its still standing

Police Force: Mage fearing Choose: No, Yes, Yes (corrupt).

Government: Mage fearing Choose: Warlord, Chief, Mayor

Other: Small, farmers mostly, has a cave with a mage up on its east bank, supplies food for half of Kandarin If it's so small, how does it supply half the region's food?

Item:

Name: Incentral Thrower

Catagory: Powerful

Power: Throws bolts of energy

Other: The energy bolts gets weaker as the fights go on

First, what does this look like? Is it a staff, an orb, a book? Second, all items must be hidden. Maybe in a cave, or a chest deep beneath the sea.

Thats it really

Registering a Character:

Name:Necros

Race: Shade

Build: 5 ft 6 in

Alignment: Neutral

Skills: Mastery of all forms of magic (Especialy time magic)

Weapons: affstza ofza hetza cientsanza (Staff of the ancients in english) Okboza ofza Metza (Book of Time in english) I wrote the names in my own made up Shade language lol.

Armour: Shade Robes

Starting Region: Asgarnia

Details: Likes: Serene, quiet, empty land Dislikes: Disruption in time and nature

Bio: Necros was one of the first 3 shades, born with the universe. He has masterful magic skills but being one of the first shades he also has control over time. In his early life he lived with his fellow Shades in their home of Karaz. However when the Great War started their land was destroyed and they scattered.

Oh and Blipo stealth is ability to be sneaky or spy like. (best descirption of it I can come up with lol)

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Registering a Character:

Name:Necros

Race: Shade

Build: 5 ft 6 in

Alignment: See alignments. Allignment?

Skills: Mastery of all forms of magic (Especialy time magic)

Weapons: Lazraka slaro (Staff of the ancients in english) Chrakrono braka (Book of Time in english) I wrote the names on my own made up Shade language lol. First, can you go into detail on what those two items do? Second, I'd love it if you could provide me with a guide to that language of yours - it'd be great for some of the things I'm planning.

Armour: Shade Robes

Details: Likes: Serene, quiet, empty land Dislikes: Disruption in time and nature

Bio: Necros was one of the first 3 shades, born with the universe. He has masterful magic skills but being one of the first shades he also has control over time. In his early life he lived with his fellow Shades in their home of Karaz. However when the Great War started their land was destroyed and they scattered. Can you go into a bit more detail about Karaz, and the "Great War"?

Oh and Blipo stealth is ability to be sneaky or spy like. (best descirption of it I can come up with lol)Heh, I realize that, but I want to know exactly what he thinks that means - the specifics differ in people's milds.

Thank you for your submission, it was very well thought-out.

Thanks oh and sorry I thought I put allignment I'll edit it after this post. I just made up anything for the Shade language lol but I guess I can make it a bit more thought out. The Staff of the Ancients is one of the most powerful staffs in existence. It gives the wielder an incredible amount of magical aura and can only be defeated by the Omega Staff which is currently in the unknown location of the Shade Temple. The book of time is never ending book with everything that ever happened and will happen and that could happen in it. The user is able to alter these moments and teleport to them. The Great War was between the Shades and the Dark Precursors. Dark Precursors were Shades that were touched by chaos and altered dramaticaly. Once changed, these Dark Precursors wanted to destroy the Shades from existance so they could be the dominant race in the universe. The War lasted for Milinea until finaly the Shades destroyed their leader Zakrana. Before he died however he cast one of the 7 ledgendary dark spells and destroyed Karaz. Karaz, before its destruction was a utopia. It was a magnificient city, home to all Shades. It did not push nature out of it like other cities though. Its grand palace had a forest surrounding it and vines crawling up the towers. The language I guess could be an english word with its first 2 letters put last then adding a za to the end ex. runescape would be nescaperuza. The only neutral word in this language would be Shade and Dark Precursor.

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

I'll take a crack at this:

Name: No real name, but people call him "Red" because of his red hair.

Build: About 6 feet, 180 pounds (kind of lanky)

Alignment: Neutral; he's kind of a nihilist (often doing only what's good or convenient for himself), but is capable of kindness and doing what is right.

Skills: Makes his own explosives, and is deadly accurate with bows and throwing knives.

Weapons: Other than his explosives, a simple oak shortbow and three throwing knives.

Armour: Hard leather body and chaps. Wears a wide-brimmed hat that he took from a man he killed when he was young.

Starting region: Let's say Kandarin, in the town of Hemenster.

Details: Prefers to be alone, and makes an effort to speak as little as possible. He's clever and scheming. He will often do whatever it takes to make money, including smuggling and bounty-hunting.

Bio: Age 2 - Adopted by monks when he was abandoned by his mother, leaving him with no name.

10 - Left the monastery, pursuing a craftsman's apprenticeship in Burthorpe.

13 - Takes up archery to defend Burthorpe from invading trolls and corrput White Knights. Also learns knife-throwing skills at this time.

16 - Begins making explosives to aid Burthorpe insurgents fighting the Asgarnian king.

17 - Leaves Burthorpe, begins life as a drifter.

18 - Is hired to kill a bandit lord by police chief of the Seer's Village. Later kills the bandit lord, taking his wide-brimmed hat, and becoming a real bounty-hunter.

20 - Aids a weapon-smuggling operation in Port Khazard. Delivers illegal weapons to a gang on Karamja.

22 - Continues drifting, still engaging in bounty-hunting.

25 - Hired by Barbarians in the Barbarian Outpost to transport weapons to Barbarians near Edgeville. Gets caught by Asgarnian border guards, spends a few weeks in prison. After leaving prison, he gets paid to kill a crime boss in Varrock.

27 - Becomes involved in a secret plot to assassinate the king of Varrock. The consiracy is exposed, with most of its members being executed. Red barely escapes the Varrock guards and flees to Kandarin.

28 - Story begins.

Hope that suits ya!

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Ah, very nicely done! I like it!

Can we get some female characters, too?

Oh, and Shadowherox5, I like the language idea. I think I'll be making some small adaptions, but besides that, it's great!

Thanks! :) Heres a female character

Name: Lasana

Race: Elf

Build: 5ft 6 in.

Alignment: Good

Skills: Mastery of ranging

Weapons: Crystal Bow

Armour: Crystal armor

Details: Likes: Nature, helping others, setting things right Dislikes: Evil creatures, death, black knights

Bio: Lasana was born in the great city of Falador. She lived there until around 10 when her fate took a turn for the worst. Black knights had raided the city and set fire to various buildings, one of which was her home. She managed to escape but her mother and father we're trapped inside the building. That event scarred her for life and had a great effect on her personaility.

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Registering a Character:

Name: Facruf

Build: 6'1" 145lbs lean but muscular

Skills: Good at hand to hand fighting/western fighting (headlocks and punches, no eastern martial arts like karate), some thieving ability, stalking (can follow people in a crowd), limited mining ability

Weapons: Brass knuckles, knives (both throwing and stabbing)

Armour: none

Details: Facruf hates merchants because they symbolize the corruption that led to his poverty. He is reasonably knowledgeable about mining having worked for miners for several years. He likes wilderness but would like to one day return to Asgarnia.

Bio: Facruf was born into a poor family in the slums of Falador. As a young boy, he was a runner for the many miners of the area which gave him strength in his youth. His interests truly lay in the Order of the White Knights. He would spend hours in the inn outside their castle drinking and listening to stories told by the squires relaxing there. The continual bar fights there over the honor of different knights frequently involved Facruf teaching him crude fighting techniques that were extremely effective. When Falador's mines began to give out in his late teens, Facruf lost his job and became an impoverished begger. He picked up skills pick poketing the townpeople and guards.

Turning on his boyhood heroes, he attempted to steal from the White Knights. This attempt ended in his capture and he was tried before the High Tribunal. Sentenced to life imprisonment, he was sent to the infamous Port Sarim Jail. Like most of the convicts there, Facruf was exiled to Karamja where he became a barely accepted part of a local tribe. There he was enslaved by the warlord of Karamundi and put to work as a hitman as it would be easy to displace the blame on an outlander. Currently he is still under the power of the warlord.

Registering a Town:

Name: Karamundi

Main Occupants: Humans (Karamja natives and some slaves)

Region: Karamja

State: Huts for most people but a large palace for the Warlord

Police Force: Yes (corrupt, secret)

Government: Warlord

Other: Located in the deep jungle of the northeastern section of the southern portion of Karamja.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

Imhomer, very nicely done! Just two things: making sure you know you skipped over the Details secion, and wondering how Facruf escaped the city's Warlord, to be able to participate in the story. Or, then again, is he still under the control of the Warlord? Elabourate, please. Other than that, a finely-done entry.

Also, this was written by my sister:

Name: Mallet

Build: 5 foot, 120 pounds

Skills: Basic magick skills and manipulation

Weapons: Long-handled dagger (used as a 2-handed weapon)

Armour: Full body-length, blue robes, and a light chainmail vest.

Details: Dislikes cabbage, and other veggies, but has an extreme liking of round, shiny pieces of currency.

Born into a rich family, Mallet lived a life of pleasure. But, one day, at the age of 7, his parents were killed in a horrible fire, while attending an opera. His family's assets were taken away by various people, and he was forced to live on the streets. Then, at the age of 13, he started at the trade of petty merchanting, with the intent in mind of rebuilding his parents' fortune. Now at 15, he lives in a small, yet cozy apartment, with an elve roommate, slowly but surely reclaiming the fortune lost to him, those many years ago.

Name: Mithandir

Race: Elves

Build: 5'11', somewhere in the 80-100 range

Skills: Extreamly stealthy and fast and deadly with a bow

Weapons: (name the biggest baddest bow you can think of)

Armour: Camoflauge dragon hide which changes to the color of the back ground (very strong agienst arrow, magic, and medium to melee)

Details: Fairly middle length blonde hair, skinny, serious atitude most of the time, will bud into conversations which need him, will often have a small band of elves with him. (be creative helping me)

Bio: he grew up in the woods in a secret place no man can speak of. Through his years he focused on building his archery and mental toughness and patients up. A vast majority of his family was killed by a large conflict of monsters and humans, taking him to the point of not knowing which side to go with after which. He is very(or fairly)smart and loves to adventure in the woods. He cant stand being seen by unsmart people because he loves to be stealthy and pet peeves missed shots with his bow. He lives in a cave about 1 mile outside the legends guild to the east.(also be creative helping here)

Town:

Name: (as i said, no man can prounounce{i cant think of one})

Main Occupants: Elves, and from time to time human visitors

State: tore down due to the battle. but with scraps of ancient books that few mages have read and understood the power of the elves

Police Force: no

Government: Chief

Other: it has few people living in it after the battle and is home to many rats and corpes of humans, monsters, and elves. It is much like the broken walls of the wilderness(ok im not a member so i dont know what all these places are going to look like)

Item:

Name: (be creative)

Catagory: Mystic(old and bulit by the elders of his race)

Location: it is located in his cave when hes there in a small hidden wall along with his armoury of arrows, armors, and hunting bows.

Power: (i duno, be EXTREAMLY creative)

Other: Regular bows for hunting, bows for the avarage person who is retevaly weak and cant hardly stand a shot from the special bow, much yet the other bows. A ddp for quick, stealthy attacks from the behind. All kinds of arrows. Some backup cross bows with all bolts. all ranged weapons listed in runescape..etc...

Thanks for letting me fill this out and i hopes you like my resume/ideas :D

Well I love the character, although I'd like you to do me something; name that bow, and come up with the name of a cave for it to be contained in - I'm thinking that our friend "Mithandir" is going to discover it for us.

As for the town, it needs the Blipo touch, but it's a great start for me.

Lastly, the item leaves way too many gaps. Sorry.

A character!

Name: Rheegan Kell

Build: 5'7", 128lb., slim.

Skills: Diplomacy, charisma, and a one-man bureaucracy

Weapons: A pen and a sharp tongue

Armour: Diplomatic immunity. Most of the time.

Starting region: Misthalin

Details: Slim, not entirely tall, and with a nasty streak of cynicism and a dry sense of humour, Rheegan counts on first impressions, which usually come after he commandeers a government. So far, he's done that three times. He is disturbingly intelligent, and prefers silence.

Bio: Rheegan graduated from Varrock University two years after enrolment, sporting a degree in psychology and a bachelor of arts in opression. Before this, he grew up in the sort of family that made too much noise for him to properly think or write his theses on several subjects of varying importance.

So he dug up some obscure laws and had the whole family bar himself evicted, leaving him with a generous cash settlement to go with it and a set of very angry relatives. He was seventeen at that time.

He spent the next three years in peace, writing freelance for the Varrock Herald and working part-time as the sole administrator for finances for both the Black Arm and Phoenix gangs, with even more side-jobs, many of which involved playing with large sums of money or the nature of human thought.

After graduation, he found his first big break when he conducted his first "experiment", as he called them, and succeeded in single-handedly usurping the administration of the Duchy of Lumbridge, whereupon he strengthened trading relations with the regions south of Al Kharid and the western realms. He also reworked the entire administrative system of the duchy to make it four times more efficient with paperwork, tax collection and internal security, along with successfully managing to impose regulations on crime throughout the duchy.

He did much the same thing with Draynor before handing power back to the Count.

Now, he has taken control of Varrock, with the support of the king himself - in secret, of course, so as not to offend the nobles who are officially in power. He has streamlined the bureaucracy and reorganised the guardsmen, rebalanced the financial accounts of the city, and is now working on bringing all the crime in the kingdom under the control of the government, which he sees as the natural hub for all criminal activities anyway.

I might come up with some other submissions later. I see, though, that the only options for "occupations" you have are the three combat "classes" and merchants. Maybe ask for more diversity? I took the initiative here and went out of the box.

here ya go Blipo ill try and make it a little better, when i typed that other one it was midnight so i couldnt think much but im glad you love the character :D heres a new slip ill fix the holes except for the town which you want to take care of:

Name: Mithandir

Race: Elves

Build: 5'11', somewhere in the 80-100 range

Skills: Extreamly stealthy and fast and deadly with a bow

Weapons: Bow of Durahad

Armour: Camoflauge dragon hide which changes to the color of the back ground (very strong agienst arrow, magic, and medium to melee)

Details: Fairly middle length blonde hair, skinny, serious atitude most of the time, will bud into conversations which need him, will often have a small band of elves with him. (be creative helping me)

Bio: he grew up in the woods in a secret place no man can speak of. Through his years he focused on building his archery and mental toughness and patients up. A vast majority of his family was killed by a large conflict of monsters and humans, taking him to the point of not knowing which side to go with after which. He is very(or fairly)smart and loves to adventure in the woods. He cant stand being seen by unsmart people because he loves to be stealthy and pet peeves missed shots with his bow. He lives in a cave about 1 mile outside the legends guild to the east.(also be creative helping here)

Town:

Name: (ill let you take care of this)

Main Occupants: Elves, and from time to time human visitors

State: tore down due to the battle. but with scraps of ancient books that few mages have read and understood the power of the elves

Police Force: no

Government: Chief

Other: it has few people living in it after the battle and is home to many rats and corpes of humans, monsters, and elves. It is much like the broken walls of the wilderness(ok im not a member so i dont know what all these places are going to look like)

Item:

Name: Bow of the Durahad(ancient race of elves i thought of)

Catagory: Mystic(old and bulit by the elders of his race)

Location: it is located in his cave when hes there in a small hidden wall along with his armoury of arrows, armors, and hunting bows.

Power: Can charge powerful arrows and turn them in to "Elder Arrows" which are some of the most powerful arrows in runescape, but can only be used 100 times. Then they must be destroyed.

Other: Regular bows for hunting, bows for the avarage person who is retevaly weak and cant hardly stand a shot from the special bow, much yet the other bows. A ddp for quick, stealthy attacks from the behind. All kinds of arrows. Some backup cross bows with all bolts. all ranged weapons listed in runescape..etc...

ADD ON: i cant find a place to put the name of the cave but im thinking of the place the forbidden pool from lord of the rings so the cave is a cave hidden behind a waterfall the name is: Mifial Iffilan in elvish and in english its "Forbidden Places", as for the hidden wall/armoury i thought the name: Morlong Histandin in elvish, and in english "Hidden Secrets"

Thank you for taking the time out and reading this, have a nice day :D

I don't know if you need any more characters, but I thought of another if you do:

Name: Zoya (female)

Build: 5.5 feet, 105 pounds

Skills: Excellent leader, very good swordswoman, good at making quick decisions under pressure.

Weapons: Steel shortsword

Armor: Iron plate body and green dragonhide chaps, and a steel square shield. Doesn't wear a helmet because it obscures her vision (potential Achilles heel, maybe?)

Starting Region: Somewhere around Mort'ton

Details: Very blunt, likes leadership and handles its responsibilities well. Enjoys slaying fierce beasts, especially Morytanian werewolves. Very tough and unshakeable, from growing up seeing slaughter almost every day.

Bio: Born to a family of human colonists in Morytania, whose colony was struggling for survival against attacks from the monsters of Morytania.

Age 7 - Learns swordcraft and becomes the best sword handling child in the colony.

Age 11 - Learns tradecraft such as smithing and crafting (not normally taught to girls, but necessary for survival in her colony).

Age 15 - Morytanian plague strikes the colony, leaving Zoya with no parents. Werewolves take advantage of the plague and attack the humans more. In this one year, Zoya killed more than 100 werewolves on her own, with a steel sword she smithed herself.

Age 20 - Amidst more werewolf attacks, Zoya becomes the most prominent citizen of the colony, earning the right to become the next colonial leader.

Age 25 - Current colonial leader dies, and Zoya assumes leadership.

Age 30 - Zoya, detecting an increased ferocity in the werewolf attacks, decides to have the colony move farther west for safety. Some colonials remain behind, and they are never heard from again.

Age 34 - Story begins.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif