andrew gower and his financial money making ways

Iv_Green_vI

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100+ servers running non stop with the ammount of space and bandwith they would use?

try thounsands per month PER SERVER.

1k per server per month, its hardly much considering how much cash they bring in monthly\yearly

The Runescape.com website probably runs on that, the game servers will be top quality..none of this html page storing bull like what websites have.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

Yes, he made "runescript"

and...if every cent he made was purely profit, i would estimate about 14mil a year...

Cus...lets take these numbers...an estimate of 200k members accounts. could be more, could be less...at...an average of 6.00 USD per account...(pay by phone = 6.95, direct debit 7.95, and credit card is 5.00...so...an average of 6*200,000 is 1.2million...1,200,000*12 (months) is 14.4m ... plus the banners that a few of us click on...say...14.5m...but, then...say he has a team of 50 highly qualified programmers, and such...all being payed say...50k a year...thats 2.5mil going out in wages alone...per year...

plus the cost of servers...I don't even know where to speculate costs on these...but...say they're 20k a year alone, per server. nearly 120 servers...2.4mil...so, based off of these *

purely speculative numbers he's probably making about 5mil profit for himself per year...but, these are only guesses at the numbers, i'm probably way off...but...this should give you an idea of it...

server costs seems like way low..

i don't know rental prices really.. but you should count it all.. so seems too low.

And at 5$ a month by ccard means the ccard company gets at least 10%(depending on the company) and the higher costing methods obviously get more then that..

I doubt Andrew even get's much past the low 7 figure mark in GBP's

My first ever guide - for advanced farmers (~50+)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=549364

Now With Pictures!! - let me know what you think

I don't know how much he makes but even with the cost of everthing I say it is consridable. At least 6 figures if not more a year.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-