My friend's account is stuck in Fally!

anonimu

same thing happened to the leader of my clan

the char got stuck in a flower bed in zanaris after an update , the game wouldnt even let him be teleothered out, furtunately he had a ring of dueling on him which worked

[omg] who cares if its nerfed or fixed....

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl poor guy..

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

lol, one of the best one's i ahve seen in years!. try and contact a mod or sumthin or use customer support

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

If he's stuck with levels worth keeping (if not the just dump the account) and no valuable items, the other way out is to turn off auto-retaliate, stay logged in as much as possible, and wait for a deadly random.

Shuffling from place to place while trying to avoid a logout (did that while looking something up) seems to provoke the evil chicken.

Unfortunately... he logged on on high detail at my other friend's house, and as soon as he logged on he just walked out of there... But i'm going to try to get him stuck in Varrock now...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.