15 March 2006 - Hundredth Quest - Recipe for Disaster!

Pirkka

I've noticed ice gloves have been mentioned several times here as being neccessary for handling the hot rock cake, but i did that portion of the quest wearing my goldsmithing gauntlets and they worked just fine. This leads me to wonder if the same will be true of the flambee at the end with the dragon? Has anyone tried it without ice gloves? what is the result?

sig.PNG

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3dh3adkid

Wow, this definatly looks to be the most fun quest JageX has made yet. This quest really really makes me want to pickup runescape again and become a member again also.

The "dark" gloves increased the max hit possible by how many? 2..3? i'd say thats a pretty big increase in damage.

I congradulate everyone who has beat the quest (including the final boss) and i envy you soooo much :-P

I've noticed ice gloves have been mentioned several times here as being neccessary for handling the hot rock cake, but i did that portion of the quest wearing my goldsmithing gauntlets and they worked just fine. This leads me to wonder if the same will be true of the flambee at the end with the dragon? Has anyone tried it without ice gloves? what is the result?

From what gathered, if you have antifire potion and shield on, you'll be fine for that part.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it