15 March 2006 - Hundredth Quest - Recipe for Disaster!

Pirkka

The cook in Lumbridge has a surprisingly small number of ingredients to hand in his kitchen, possibly as a result of an endless stream of newcomers with light fingers taking anything that isn't nailed down. Luckily, in the past a kind Cook's Assistant was willing to help him in his culinary duties, but now a problem has appeared that could spell... a Recipe For Disaster!

Almost all members can attempt to solve his tricky predicament, and be rewarded accordingly, but only the very elite of questers will be able to put paid to his problem permanently! The quest itself has several sub-sections, each with their own unique rewards. Check out our new look quest pages for more information.

Players willing to take on the challenge of this, our hundredth quest in game so far and possibly the largest yet, should head immediately to Lumbridge Castle's kitchen, and help out their old employer the Cook immediately...

In other news, some players will be asked to help out Leo, the short sighted Gravedigger. He's buried in some serious trouble and needs his problems laying to rest. Can you help identify which grave is which? This new random event has a new costume to collect and some new emotes for the players to unlock if they can solve the puzzle.

It's finally here!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool.. wonder what its like. Shame im at college now and cant play it.. ill have to wait a bit. I hope the rewwards are good.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Man, I've been looking forward to this quest. I'm going to take my time and really enjoy this one, not just read a guide to get it over with. Now lets hope it is a quest to enjoy :)

EDIT: just read the knowledge base on the quest, it looks awesome! 8 subquests, a load of quest requirements, a lvl 227 monster to defeat, highest cooking requirement is 70, very nice looking :D

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

WOOT.

Now just to find out how lame the quest rewards are...

i'm not getting my hopes up because i hate haveing them beaten down to a pulp :?

2nd that.

and the spoils link doesn't give any info until tomorrow.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Okay * is a dirty blast

I gotta get 1 of them too. Any know what it is?

Ask the cook and he may tell you :P

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

I just talked to Paul Gower via PM - he said that you can complete the subquests in any order. So even if you've completed an easier part, you can still complete the others.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)