Damage Inc. Declared War on Dark Slayers

DDA

DS has approximately 195 members while DI has apporximately 203. Its not really enough to make too much of a difference. What will be more of a determining factor is how many people each clan can actually pull to the fight. Also, incase you were wondering, DS has a 119.5 combat average, and DI has a 121 combat average.

All in all I would say DS are the underdogs. This is something I have come to think very little of however. With our 6 and 1 war record, we have been the underdog in every single fight except our most recent one; the one that we lost :(

blacksignaturewn1.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rank Clan Name Members Skill Avg HP Avg Cmb Avg Website

1 Damage Incorporated 201 1553 98.229 121.617 Click Here

2 The Dynasty 58 1551 97.724 120.307 Click Here

3 Runescape Dinasty 167 1587 97.21 119.672 Click Here

4 Dark Slayers 195 1482 96.713 119.484 Click Here

If anyone is interested. :P

slicer, in case you have yet to notice, a clan is nothing more than a large group. i say clan for exactly that reason. di has destroyed and will cont. to destroy GROUPS (in case your an idiot and didnt understand) at mage bank.

oh and also, your little opinions about top 5 dont reflect everyone else.

and another thing, what clan doesnt call people to help while fighting? i kind of considered you might put more thought into a post directed mainly at arguing.

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

slicer, in case you have yet to notice, a clan is nothing more than a large group. i say clan for exactly that reason. di has destroyed and will cont. to destroy GROUPS (in case your an idiot and didnt understand) at mage bank.

oh and also, your little opinions about top 5 dont reflect everyone else.

and another thing, what clan doesnt call people to help while fighting? i kind of considered you might put more thought into a post directed mainly at arguing.

So if 5 Di members beat 2 Ds members at the magebank then Di has defeated Ds in a pk run in? :roll:

In this case,Di is the only clan to call for help.See whats the point of pking with 5-7 people if your gonna end up calling 20-30 more people?Di is the only clan that calls for help because they dont know how to pk other then a few of them.

Btw you should go to grammar school because your english sucks :D

good thing im from america then idiot.

and i said large group, meaning LARGE not some 5 man team. and im quite sure people will call for help if they are outnumbered. infact, every single clan who does pk calls for help if they arent already out in force.

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

and i said large group, meaning LARGE not some 5 man team. and im quite sure people will call for help if they are outnumbered. infact, every single clan who does pk calls for help if they arent already out in force.

Except if your in a clan and online,you will go to pk and pk with what you have.They all go out full force.The only clans that actually call for help in a pk run in is if its 2 clans vs 1 or 3/4 alliance clans.

Actually, most of the time that I lead MB trips (which is probably about half of the official ones) with DS and we usually have a 5-10 person team; then I will not call for backup against DI. This is especially the case when we are already outnumbered. We know DI is going to call people and keep returning until their opponents are dead, or if they themselves have no possible way of winning anymore. This is why you do not hear all the "OMG the reaaaaaaaaaaaal number uno clan defeatedddd DS at Maging bank". This is simply because half the fights just end up in DS switching to a new server in order to have some actual fun, rather then fighting 1vs1 forever and having almost no possible way of making a profit inless you want to look like a noob and lever from one of the 'oh so famous' DI MB PKers.

blacksignaturewn1.png

iv led my fair share of p2p pks. and prolly the closest times we have ever come to beating them at mb (spent like 3 hours there lol). even got metal and stuff REALLY into it and they had trust to fight them.. i blew it by getting cocky with a large team hunting di in there prime time lol.

Appears the war has been called off for now. Upon accepting the declaration, DS sent over our terms to the war. Some of these points were not accepted by DI within the allotted 24 hours time. I am not sure which of the terms were declined by DI, or if they will even be released. My only guesse is that it has something to do with the time, seeing as DI is GMT/EST based and DS is Aussie based. So, As of now there will be no war.

blacksignaturewn1.png

Actually Brian sent several PM's regarding the terms to DS's leaders, who refused to message him back. :lol:

DS NUMBA 3@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oh wait, wars mean nothing now that DS is affected negatively :oops:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Give me the names of any DS members that are complaining about losing to Gladz and I will beat them with a stick for you. We lost, we accepted that loss; so the only ones living in denial is DI. It was funny, while in that recent fight, Bibbleboy and I died at the same time. So we had a funny conversation on the way to Al Karid bank about what the next excuse he was going to make.

blacksignaturewn1.png

You can see the declaration that Brian posted word for word on the first page. That is what Dark Slayers accepted to. Terms to the war were not discussed upon declaration so Dark Slayers addressed them to Damage Inc.; of which was not responded to in the alloted time, therefore Damage Inc declined. We addressed the topic on Runescape Community, which Brian responded to twice, but not once gave us an answer. Oh well, I guese its in the past now, we are already making plans for something else.

blacksignaturewn1.png

You can see the declaration that Brian posted word for word on the first page. That is what Dark Slayers accepted to. Terms to the war were not discussed upon declaration so Dark Slayers addressed them to Damage Inc.; of which was not responded to in the alloted time, therefore Damage Inc declined. We addressed the topic on Runescape Community, which Brian responded to twice, but not once gave us an answer. Oh well, I guese its in the past now, we are already making plans for something else.

Hopefully its not more stupid war rules :D

You seriously are incapable of reading.

Pmed you details by which you can contact me at to discuss this more.

You do know ive pmed Kidefence 3 times to try and set up a time for the war? Maybe he should read his pm inbox and tell you what ive already sent him, rather then making up some bs post to try and make Di look bad. Kinda back fired on you though, I guess.

I really dont understand what you want me to do if no one in Ds will add me? Start posting times on public boards so all of Rs can show up?

Like I already posted on the topic a few days back, read your pm and add me already. If your not going to make an attempt to add me, then I'll take it you decline, for whatever reason.

Oh and just as a side note to the 3 Pm's I sent, I have not had any reply from any Ds leader what so ever. One Ds member took it upon themselves to pm me, but decided to ignore my reply.

Why have your members pm me? Cant two leaders agree things between themselves anymore? Is there some reason your not capable of pming me? To hard? To complicated?

So you want me to contact you on forums that you already know I have no way of gaining access to and if I some how managed it, I'd be instantly banned?

Lol.. Maybe you should .. (Ready for this)

READ YOUR PM!

How can we discuss times and dates if you wont allow me to contact you? Youve put it off for over a week and a half now.

The two threads can be read here, here and here

Have a nice day liar :lol:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Oooh wow I guese I did get owned. Never actually read the threads because I rarely visit Runescape Community inless after a large run-in. Was going off of what Metal Rock told me on Dark Slayer's private boards. Well someone is obviously lieing then inless its just a big mis-communication. I won't edit just so you can see what I have already said and what Dark Slayers current reasoning is, but it may be best not to take anyone's word for now until it gets cleared up. As for being a lier? It was honestly a mistake if indeed Dark Slayers is in the wrong. I'll read the posts on Runescape Community and get a catch-up with my facts in the morning.

blacksignaturewn1.png

Oooh wow I guese I did get owned. Never actually read the threads because I rarely visit Runescape Community inless after a large run-in. Was going off of what Metal Rock told me on Dark Slayer's private boards. Well someone is obviously lieing then inless its just a big mis-communication. I won't edit just so you can see what I have already said and what Dark Slayers current reasoning is, but it may be best not to take anyone's word for now until it gets cleared up. As for being a lier? It was honestly a mistake if indeed Dark Slayers is in the wrong. I'll read the posts on Runescape Community and get a catch-up with my facts in the morning.

So, next time you're speaking out your [wagon], say that and save me the time proving you wrong :?:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Well I was not lieing, thats what all Dark Slayers were told to believe. I can not help that there are two completely different sides of the stories. Everything that I have said lines up to what Metal Rock told me. So either Brian or Metal is lieing or at the very least its just a big mis-communication.

First Post

K since Di cannot understand english unless it's a PM. Assume that the space under this text is a Pm.

To Di leader:

Hurry up and accept or decline our terms.

Thanks,

Tim.

Lol.. Maybe you should .. (Ready for this)

READ YOUR PM!

How can we discuss times and dates if you wont allow me to contact you? Youve put it off for over a week and a half now.

Kind of hard to discuss times if you haven't accepted or declined the terms that would decide on how the times were discussed.

Second Post

Due to the fact that several days have passed after we posted a topic with terms that'd make the war acceptance possible, unless Di leadership either accept the terms which we gave them or decline our terms by making an public topic explaining why our terms are unfair to Di, the war will be called off in 24 hours.

We wish to have a public topic posted if the terms are declined because we are tired with all the bs excuses/reasons that go on behind the scenes.

To everyone that's thinking of posting on this topic, no flaming.

To the DI members: Unless you are a leader, I don't think you should try putting up reasons as to WHY it hasn't been accepted, that is not what I am looking for.

Funnily enough DI leadership has been trying to contact DS leadership for days but all of Brians pm's and attempts to reach them went unanswered No idea what your trying to pull here Metal.

I had a couple PMs fowarded to him. There isn't much to talk about unless DI leadership is incapable of either reading our terms, understanding them, or unable to write a post saying whether they accept or decline our terms.

I assumed that Di leadership is literate so I don't believe that would be a cause for much concern.

Something else I dont get, how can the terms for the war be discussed if DS leadership refuses to hold any conversations with any leadership from DI ? But yea i'll pm Metal Rock my msn address and get him in touch with Brian when he wakes up so they can DISCUSS the terms of the war.

The terms we posted several days ago need to be accepted/declined by DI before anything can be discussed.

That "12-hour" thing bs needs to be discussed. So yes DS leadership MUST talk to Brian. Stop avoiding him.

How do you discuss it? I can explain how it works again or I could read it outloud over Ts or something. Other than that it's either accepted or declined. If Di think it's unfair, they could just explain why in their topic declining our terms (not quite sure how it'd be unfair seeing that we'd be willing to be either side.)

I think Brian has said why he hasnt accepted it yet and that he needs to discuss a few things first which is very hard to do over a forum with loads of random ppl trying to sort out stuff that has nothing to do with them mayb if you talk to him on msn or in pm then things might get done

I understand the forums thing, so just PM me the range of time you've selected <-- to DI leader

Please do it in the time given, cause I personally am tired of waiting.

And we are tired of you trying to force us to accept your dictated terms...

Lets Negotiate...

Negotiate? How?

ds:2pm gmt

di:no 4-5 pm est

ds:8pm est

di:no 4-5 pm est

..?

If DS can adopt to the times for the past 6 wars that we've had, then I'm sure DI can. Also, DI does owe us a late war, as promised by di leadership in the convo from the first war.

So, yeh.

Just want DI leader to pm me the range they've selected, and we'll pm you with the time, and THEN we can DISCUSS the remaining DETAILS of the war.

More or less its just twelve pages of the same stuff over and over again reiterated by different people from each clan. All you need to know is that Dark Slayers wanted their terms accepted before other things were to be discussed. These terms were non-negotiable so DS refused to take any priority in reading/responding to Brian's responses. Because after a long while Brian had not given us a "Yes we accept the terms" or a "no we do not accept the terms" Dark Slayers addressed the terms in public and hoped for a public response from Brian. Of which never happened so the war is now off. You can read the first two posts if you want to catch the whole thing, but the third posts is really a waste of your time. Its just the original declaration post, which you can see on the first page anyways. You made me read through 17 pages of flames for nothing.

So thats the story, I do not believe anything I said was wrong in previous posts, but alot of it is he said she said. When talking about the terms and how Brian PMed DS leaders, I suppose he did indeed. But, it was not the kind of PM we were looking for (as we stated the terms were non-negotiable). I am not sure if the truth will ever be unvealed.

blacksignaturewn1.png

Brian wanted to discuss the war in private. Metal wanted to discuss it in public. DS is known for having "spectators" aid them in their wars. Notice a trend? :oops:

Is it really unreasonable to discuss something in PRIVATE that you don't want made public? :roll:

tifsbti6oi.gif

I am honestly glad about what transpired, seeing as I did not want to accept the war in the first place. Anyways, the facts are on the table and fairly represent both of the parties. You can make your own decision on who was in the right/wrong, what should have been done differently, and who actually declined. I dont really see a point in argueing about something that is pretty much irreversible at this point. I am just happy its over so we can move onto something new new (believe Metal hinted at a P2P mini-war against someone).

blacksignaturewn1.png