Damage Inc. Declared War on Dark Slayers

DDA

Damage Incorporated is offically declaring war on Dark Slayers.

I'll keep it short.

For many months now both clans have argued about whos better. Its finally time to end all the talking and time for both clans to back it up. The winner of this war will be the better clan. There will be no arguing after this fight, the better clan will be decided once and for all.

Rules:

F2p War

No returning

Times and dates can be discussed between leaders.

Location can be discussed between leaders.

Applications will close 1 week before the day of the war.

Pm me on these forums for contact details if your interested in accepting.

For any Di members that intend posting on this topic remember to read this first: http://s9.invisionfree.com/DamageIncorp ... opic=54640

To members of any clan other then Di or Ds, this topic (including the war itself) really doesnt have anything to do with your clans, other then to wish a clan goodluck, so I'd ask you to respect it.

The war will go through once a few terms are accepted by Di.

F2p war - Fine

No returning - Fine

Apps closed 1 week before war day - Fine

Warzone - No tree hugging regardless of location (Either east of Gds or Membersgate) This would be preferable to keep the fight as enjoyable as possible.

Date of war - Saturday for USA Eastern but not on the weekend of Daylights savings time.

Time - To keep the choice of time as unbiased as possible, the time will be decided upon like this:

Clan A will choose a 12 hour period that the war must be held within. Clan B will choose a time within the 12 hour period for the war time at a 30 minute increment.

Seeing as this is our idea, we are willing to be either Clan A or B in this situation, so basically I do not see how this would be unfair for Di.

If you have any problems with those terms, I would prefer you post your reasons PUBLICLY.

Long story short the war has been agreed to as well as the terms. Date and times will not be discussed now, if at all.

blacksignaturewn1.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gl to both clans.. IMO di will win, they seem to have a higher moral than ds at the moment and seeing as how both clans numbers are close, it will come down to who fights the hardest and who wants it the most.

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

i reckon watchers are a nusiance to both clans, just getting in the way. so best to both side keep the time and date securely safe frm outsiders.

GL to both clans.

DS ftw though :roll:

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Esssssssssssssssss :D

Nighthawkpro(level-126)

kc, unless its a declared war... no one will be convinced. you should know that from all the times you completly destroyed top5 clans at mage\axe. they all say it was bs and other stuff.

anyhow, good luck and hope for a good recording with a good song. some of di's recordings have some stupid songs on there

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

kc, unless its a declared war... no one will be convinced. you should know that from all the times you completly destroyed top5 clans at mage\axe. they all say it was bs and other stuff.

anyhow, good luck and hope for a good recording with a good song. some of di's recordings have some stupid songs on there

Well for one Kc isnt Di anymore and Di didnt destroy top 5 clans at mb,a Di group ran into ( ) group in which Di called more people.Hardly what I call destruction :o

Well for one Kc isnt Di anymore and Di didnt destroy top 5 clans at mb,a Di group ran into ( ) group in which Di called more people.Hardly what I call destruction :o

Notice he talked in past tense Slicer? :oops:

tifsbti6oi.gif

GOOD LUCK DS! DI is a great clan, as much as I hate them, but great all together.

DI hates me because i told their leader he was a big foreheaded no life when he flammed KT a while back.

DS is a GREAT clan and I hope you guys win. Although, i do have a friend or two in DI, i do not care for the clan as a whole. Good, but i don't care for them.

GO DS!

DI hates me because i told their leader he was a big foreheaded no life when he flammed KT a while back.

GO DS!

very mature.

im pretty impartial to this, i think it will be a close fight but i expect DS will come out on top.

I'm rooting for DI though :oops:

i think di will crush them.

di got higher combat avrage. and more members too right?

and you cant realy say anything about di`s organisation, so i would be suprised if ds won.

but good luck to both clans. it will be fun to see who wins.

i think di will crush them.

di got higher combat avrage. and more members too right?

and you cant realy say anything about di`s organisation, so i would be suprised if ds won.

but good luck to both clans. it will be fun to see who wins.

DS have more members and better organisation. I wouldn't be suprised if DS won at all but im rooting for DI.