Damage Inc. Declared War on Dark Slayers

DDA

This is the first time I've ever seen a clan try to turn a declaration back on the other.

It seems all that had to be done was a simple yes or no from DS then both DS and DI could have their leaders work the terms out together in private. Instead the leaders of DS want their terms accepted before they will consider accepting the war?

The fact a clan can thinks they can hold their answer for ransom is ludicrous.

I know the price. I pay it gladly.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time I've ever seen a clan try to turn a declaration back on the other.

It seems all that had to be done was a simple yes or no from DS then both DS and DI could have their leaders work the terms out together in private. Instead the leaders of DS want their terms accepted before they will consider accepting the war?

The fact a clan can thinks they can hold their answer for ransom is ludicrous.

DS already accepted the war, hours after it was declared.

What they were discussing was whether or not DI would adhere to the 12 hour timezone terms.

DS already accepted the war, hours after it was declared.

What they were discussing was whether or not DI would adhere to the 12 hour timezone terms.

Metal Rock wrote:

Due to the fact that several days have passed after we posted a topic with terms that'd make the war acceptance possible, unless Di leadership either accept the terms which we gave them or decline our terms by making an public topic explaining why our terms are unfair to Di, the war will be called off in 24 hours.

We wish to have a public topic posted if the terms are declined because we are tired with all the bs excuses/reasons that go on behind the scenes.

To everyone that's thinking of posting on this topic, no flaming.

To the DI members: Unless you are a leader, I don't think you should try putting up reasons as to WHY it hasn't been accepted, that is not what I am looking for.

The war was not accepted. DS leaders wanted DI leaders to accept their terms first, then DS leaders would accept the war.

I know the price. I pay it gladly.

DI declares on DS, DS does not answer back, DS re-declares on DI, Di does not answer back. Basically thats what your saying VOV. I do not think thats what Metal meant, although his wording could have been better. By the way, THE WAR IS OFF, not sure how all you people are going to loot a non-existant fight.

blacksignaturewn1.png

DI declares on DS, DS does not answer back, DS re-declares on DI, Di does not answer back. Basically thats what your saying VOV. I do not think thats what Metal meant, although his wording could have been better. By the way, THE WAR IS OFF, not sure how all you people are going to loot a non-existant fight.

There was no such thing as a "re-declaration"; the only thing Metal succeeded in doing was making another topic to gain the support from the public, which - yet again - backfired. I know for a fact Brian sent 2 PM's which were ignored, and you can hardly come out of nowhere and claim DS re-declared when they did no such thing.

Although your efforts on bringing a topic up which has been dead for more than a week are appreciated, the war has already been declined by DS as you clearly stated yourself, so just put an end to all the random speculating because it's not going to happen.

And for the record - there are no two sides of the story either, just one storyline which I can back up with various pieces of proof that show this isn't just one story.

I was not speaking on behalf of myself, I was putting VOV's words into perspective. I already gave my point of view on the subject and that was not it. Not sure how any of that constitutes as bringing up the subject again, seeing as I was the one that opened the topic and simply re-posted on it instead of making an entirely new topic saying that the war is off.

I thought it was stated clearly enough that the evidence was on the table and you could decide for yourself who was right and who was wrong. Killerconvic effectively stated DI's side and I think I did well in representing DS's. However, both are somewhat conflicting which is why I said there are two different stories. You can piece both parts together in order to get the main idea if you feel on being that involved though.

blacksignaturewn1.png

di is better then ds theres no doubt if yuo had a war di would cream you. just accept it.

Problem is DI has only had a handful of wars in its history. Also, the last war they had was a loss to DS, much as DI would like to say otherwise.

Additionally, if the war is off, why is this topic still around?

di is better then ds theres no doubt if yuo had a war di would cream you. just accept it.

Problem is DI has only had a handful of wars in its history. Also, the last war they had was a loss to DS, much as DI would like to say otherwise.

RSD, MK, Devils, Eoh (Cancelled by EoH), ZF, Gladz, DS = only a handful?

DS has like 6 wars ever, 4 of which being against clans ranked like 20+ :oops:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Why, we accepted and DI declined? DI remains number 3 :D
Your wrong.

And you talked about someone elses grammar :roll:

I think DI will win if this goes on, only because they are a big group of determined 10 year olds.

nice flaming. di's average age is like 17 or 18. the war isn't going to happen, ds are claiming we wont accept their terms, but they won't answer brian's (ghjjf) pms. don't even try to make it out like we declined anything.

We have had eight preparation fights within the year. I am only counting this year because we have only been around for a year!

Damn, I was 2 off! :lol:

That is, if by "preperation fights" you mean official wars? Otherwise, clans like TD would be more active than DS, and they've only been around a couple of months :oops:

tifsbti6oi.gif

We have had eight full out week or more preparation fights, so that includes mini-wars. If The Dynasty has more then us then great, not sure why that has any relevance. I think we have only had four full out wars though.

blacksignaturewn1.png

We have had eight full out week or more preparation fights, so that includes mini-wars. If The Dynasty has more then us then great, not sure why that has any relevance. I think we have only had four full out wars though.

Well for a clan that prides itself on stating that ONLY OFFICIAL WARS MATTER, I think it's quite relevant that DS has to count miniwars in their war record :oops:

[[ War History ]]

Won: 6

Lost: 1

Draw: 0

Taken from DS's site^^

:oops: :oops: :lol:

tifsbti6oi.gif

RSD, MK, Devils, Eoh (Cancelled by EoH), ZF, Gladz, DS = only a handful?

DS has like 6 wars ever, 4 of which being against clans ranked like 20+ :oops:

2 official wars,1 won 1 lost.One being against Td in Ds primary timezone.Ds are a bit over-rated :D

We have had eight preparation fights within the year. I am only counting this year because we have only been around for a year!

You've been around longer then that but you were like Exer, open, closed, open, closed, etc etc...

Actually it opened and it closed once when it was not even a top twenty clan. Before anything it was just a bunch of friends, about fourty or so, that PKed at castle and moss giants all the time so they decided to make it into a clan. Humble begginings like most other clans, not sure whats wrong with that. This is our war thread, enjoy the bunnies and whatnot we have added to lighten the mood. I'll fix the fonts and stuff later when I get home.

Hope you guys find this useful.

Dark Slayers' Official War History

() ()

( '.' )

(")_(")

Wins:3

Rune Raiders (RR) -Approx. Rank: 10 - April/30/05

Info: Dark Slayer's: 110 DS members (330+ approx.) VS Rune Raider's: 130+ RR members (390+ options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 70+ People (200+ options) left standing in Greater Demons. War lasted 30+ minutes. 1 week Prep.

Note: No flaming from either side, both sides showed respect :wub:

<('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o | <('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o | <('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o

Knights Templar (KT) -Approx. Rank: Under Top 10* - June/5/05

*Some may doubt this - they say KT are to be ranked Top 10 or above DS because they were massrecruited and no one wanted to war them, don't blame those who didn't want to war them

Info: Dark Slayer's: 140+ DS members (399+[MAX] approx.) VS Knights Templar's: 171 KT members (399+[MAX] options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 40+ People (120+ options) left standing in Greater Demons. War lasted 45+ minutes. 2 weeks prep.

Note: KT claims DS cheated, making all possible excuses. It was KT who cheated.

Reasons: KT's reasons for saying DS cheated...

- DS was 1 hour late

(Not true,it was Daylight savings and they didn't convert their time properly.)

- Charlie attacked KT half an hour before war and KT lost at least 20 KT members

(30 mins and KT couldn't get their people organised, Charlie even walked through their massing place [Monks] and said he was going to attack Noobius Raimus. Also most of KT members left because they started BS'ing each other before the war. After the war, most of KT members left the clan.)

- Charlie's team and nME was sided with DS

(Not DS's problem Charlie's team didn't like Raimus Noobius Maximus and no, they were not with DS)

- Crashers caused KT to be unorganised, not a fair war they say

(happened way before the war started )

- 171 KT would have surely defeated 140+ DS

(Well, DS just proved them wrong after the war... )

KT cheated by massrecruiting, accepting 'trainees' as members and putting their names on their official memberlist. From 170 members when they declared to 210+ members just before the war

(In just over 1 week)

During war, there were many war runners from KT (Raimus Noobius Maximus [Leader of KT] came back 3 times and died 3 times, Tyler11 [Leader of KT] just ran off), thus DS won.

#

<('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o | <('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o | <('-'<) | (>'-')> | <( '-' )> | o('-'O) | (O'-')o

Damage Inc. (DI) -Approx. Rank: 1 - September/25/05

Info: Dark Slayer's: 150+ Dark Slayers members (399+[MAX] approx.) VS Damage Inc's: 130+ DI members (399+[MAX] options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 60+ People (180+ options) left standing in Greater Demons[East]. War lasted 50+ minutes. 2 weeks prep.

Note: This was one of the hardest wars we've fought. Some DI were saying the war was null because of spectators. Nonetheless, we won fair and square and everyone did really well.

Reason: DI's reason why war was null...

-Spectators (over 100 [399+ MAX options]) got in the way.

(Well, we did clear out the spectators before we went and got dotted but they came back while DS and DI fought, and considering this war is between 2 top clans, what the hell do you expect?)

-We're not ranked one because we need to defeat DI on P2P and own the wilderness.

(Clan ranks were never decided like that until DI lost this war)

-And a load of other crap that I can't be bothered explaining...

So we, DarkSlayers Say....

OWNED PLX???? :winned:

diwarlord9se5sb.png

...as told by a DI Warlord himself (Taken from their private forum...)

:owned: Owned yes?

Losses: 1

Gladiatorz (RR) -Approx. Rank: 3 - March/05/06

Info: Dark Slayer's: 140 DS members (399[Max]+ approx.) VS Gladiatorz': 230+ Gladz members (399 options [MAX non-wildy opts] +). Gladiatorz won with 80+ People (240+ options) left standing in Greater Demons[East]. War lasted 50+ minutes. 3 weeks prep.

Note: This war was the hardest we've fought and was also the first official war we lost against a clan. We declared on Gladiatorz and it was set up as a 3 week prep war. Outnumbered by a lot, we still did really well. There wasn't much flaming from both sides. We lost our number 1 rank to them but they deserved it as they pulled the most number to a war by a single clan in RS history. From this experience, we will not be weakened from this war as our greatest glory consists in never falling but raising everytime we fall!

Draws: None

Reason? None

Current Stats for Official wars (Win-Loss-Draw): 3-1-0

Dark Slayers' Official Non-Ranked War History

Wins: 4

Titans (Titans) and Death Row (DR) - Titan's Approx. Rank: 10, DR Approx. Rank: 20-10 - July/24/05

Info: Dark Slayer's: 150+ DS members (339+ approx. [MAX]) VS Titans and DeathRow's: 160+ Titans and DR members (399+ options approx.[MAX]). Dark Slayers won with 90+ People (270+ options) left standing in Greater Demons. War lasted 15+ minutes. 2 weeks prep.

Note: A good war, not much flaming from both sides.

#

The Dynasty (TD) - Approx. Rank: 2 (or Top 5) - August/14/05

Info: Dark Slayer's: 130+ DS members (390+ approx.) VS The Dynasty's: 100+ TD members (300+ options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 100+ People (300+ options) left standing in Greater Demons[East]. War lasted 30+ minutes. 1 and a half week prep.

Note: Both sides showing respect, no flaming. A good war.

RuneScape Dinasty (RSD) - Approx. Rank: 3-4 (or Top 5) - January/21/06

Info: Dark Slayer's: 144+ DS members (399+ approx.[MAX]) VS RuneScape Dinasty's: 108 RSD members (324 options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 90~100 People (270~300 options) left standing in Greater Demons[East]. War lasted 25+ minutes. 1 and a half week prep.

Note: Only few RSD blamed 120+ red caped looters (In DS vs DI Official, most looters were in blue capes to blend in because DI was expected to win. Same in this case, people expected us to win, so they wore red capes)

-Most RSD admitted defeat, overall, it was a good war.

RuneScape Dinasty (RSD) [P2P] - Approx. Rank: 4 (or Top 5) - April/1/06

Info: Dark Slayer's: 100 DS members (300 approx.) VS RuneScape Dinasty's: 110 RSD members (330 options approx.). Dark Slayers won with 30 People (90 options) left standing in Members Gate. War lasted 24 minutes. 4 Day prep.

Note: Chaos Elemental owned RSD in the beginning, they had to bank#. Old school P2P war rules apply.

-RSD admitted defeat, good clean war

Losses: None

-

Draws: None

Reason? None

Current Stats for Official Non-Ranked wars (Win-Loss-Draw):

4-0-0

Current Stats for All Planned wars (Win-Loss-Draw):

7-1-0

:winned: ...k?

.-..-. /),/) .-..-.

"-.-" ( ';' ) "-.-"

.-..-. c(..c) .-..-.

"-.-" OO "-.-"

The idea is taken from Rune Raiders site.. was surfing and came across their war history so i thought we could make one ourselves.. if I miss a war, mind if a mod can edit this post for me etc? :P

blacksignaturewn1.png