Do you think I went a bit too far here?

soulman01

Ok so i'm minding my own business mining ess when a guy pms me asking if I wanna be a member.

I of course know it's a scam and report him!

This is where it gets interesting, I made a another account 6 months ago, ment to become a pure mage but i gave up on it.

So i tell this guy that i want THAT account(it's lvl 8) upgraded, then he asks for my pw of course.

5 minutes later his in my lvl 8 pure mage account spamming me with insults and calling me a noob for falling for a scam.

Now here is the part i'm worried about, it must have been all the coke i was drinking or my friends (party) egging me on.

But whet ever the case i started sprouting some rubbise about being a professional programmer and how after he logged off i would log into the lvl 8 and get his ip address and track him down.

At the time, me and all my firends were laughting at him and how he was begging us not to.

Then I (stupidly) typed that i would send him a letter when i find out his address.

Now today i woke up and i started feeling really guilty, I mean that guy was probebly an eight yaer old on the other side of the world who thinks i'm a cyber starker or something, and probebly spent the night bawling his eyes out.

Now I'm not worried about me lvl 8 account, more over if i scarred someone for life over one stupid night where i wasn't thinking straight.

Now I'll probebly get flamed for being an idiot and giving in to peer pressure(have fun Raichase), but seriously what do you think i should do?

(have fun Raichase)

:lol:

i found that pretty entertaining.

those little kids are to full of themselves, they deserve a hit over the head.

don't feel guilty, that would be like feeling bad for sending a killer to jail.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Ya that what he gets. Tries to steal YOUR account, you steal his.

Period. =

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

you don't need to feel so guilty. he deserves all this and it would help him learn his lesson anyway. and yes, he would get over it i believe. in fact, i think once he discovered that you were lying, that his account wasn't gone, or he waited and waited for the letter but it doesn't ever arrives, he may be worse than before. but nice work for helping us erasing a scammer off runescape servers

(have fun Raichase)

:lol:

It's no fun if I get permission :P.

i found that pretty entertaining.

those little kids are to full of themselves, they deserve a hit over the head.

Seconded. Really need a good smack from their parents.

don't feel guilty, that would be like feeling bad for sending a killer to jail.

Again, seconded. This kid was some useless scamming scum, trying to steal accounts. I don't care if he never plays RS again he is so scared. Serves him right for getting his bluff called.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!