DS vs RSD vs DI vs ST vs Randoms - DS Claims Victory

DDA

Introduction

Today Ds held an unplanned muster to intercept Di after hearing they were out. It was about 7:30 est (give or take) at the initial time of massing. Once out we dot up west of greaters and wait for DI. Di rush in and the battle comences. It seemed pretty even until Rsd come rushing in. Rsd had lost to Di in a past fight and I assume wanted revenge for the battle. They focused on Ds and Di, but mainly Di TBH. Ds retreated to the far west and piled Di and Rsd equally. While Di took care of both ds and rsd on their end. Once most of Rsd had been eliminated Ds continued their battle with Di.

To our surprise, St joined the party soon after Rsd had left it. They came to "commit suicide" as a way of ending their pk trip with a bang. At this point Ds retreated to chaos dwarfs and regrouped their options. Once St were also gone, we made our way to greaters to continue our already long-fought battle with DI.

As the battle continued, clans gathered at chaos and the far west "killing runners." but not interfering with the main battle. However, timezones caught up with DI and Ds came out on up.

Thank you very much Di for the great fight. Even when Rsd were on top of you mainly, you stood and fought with your heads held high, not to mention our timezone favoring near the end. We thank you for it.

Starting/Ending Options

(S) = Start

(E) = End

Dark Slayers (S) - 230-40

Dark Slayers (E) - 180-210 (very scattered)

Damage Inc. (S) - 210

Damage Inc. (E) - 0

Sacred Templars (S) - ?

Sacred Templars (E) - 0

Runescape Dinasty (S) - 90

Runescape Dinasty (E) - 0

Randoms (S) - A Ton

Randoms (E) - Alot

The Fight

startingops9rp.png

zpics9358aj.png

zpics9329ov.png

zpics9311fn.png

zpics9275lq.png

zpics9268hb.png

zpics9236dw.png

zpics9229bs.png

di1.png

di2.png

di3.png

DI4.png

DI5.png

dikillshaffer4jw.png

killerkonvicowned7fd.png

piekill4by.png

^^^DI set a trap on World 42 (our homeworld) so that when we were returning on ancients, there was a team waiting for us there. The news spread quickly on TeamSpeak so the effects were minimal^^^

drkill3hu.png

mclaren2su.png

fuddy.png

zparanoid.png

inderpal2.png

^^^This is as we were headed down, so no, we do not chase that far^^^

fuddy.png

image0019mo.png

deadizzle6jh.jpg

deadmanandy6cz.jpg

fightnkill0gb.jpg

shaneska5rd.jpg

zpics9250pj.png

^^^Massive invasion of rubber chickens^^^

Theres actually a ton more kill pictures but I can not be bothered to crop them. I myself had 23 kills and 6 deaths (maged and ranged the whole time). I had my brother on the computer next to me looting all the kills I got. He walked out with 58 pieces of rune (yes he banked) and gave me half the profits so I am happy.

The Video

And we have a video! It has been shortened from its original form for two reasons;

1) It would have been three hours long

2) Latino died once

So now the video is at a convenient length of 45 minutes. Includes both parts with Sacred Templars and Runescape Dinasty with of course Damage Inc. Heres the link to Dark Slayer's forums where it can be found. Note that you will have to register for forums if you have not already.

Conclusion

Was a long but enjoyable fight. It probably could have gone on forever had DS's aussies not have woken up. I guese it was more than anything a learning experience for both DI and DS. Each clan experimented with new organization methods; DS focused on how to prevent Greater Demon hugging while DI focused on how to control Greater Demons. While both clans learned alot about organization, I think DI walked away getting the most out of the experience; they found out who their true friends are...no one.

DI1234.png

Note - I do not want anyone saying they want to team with DI here because that belongs in Recruitment. Consider yourself warned.

Side Note

We know many clans were involved, and we know some of the information on this thread may not be accurate. However we ask you to please present any edits\information that you wish to present in a calm, respectful manner. It will be edited immidiately upon me hearing the news. Thank you,
blacksignaturewn1.png

Read the introduction as it was already discussed. Miner Cire specifically said that he led RSD up on his own. After DI was cleaned out he tried killing DS but RSD was to badly outnumbered and got kind of owned. Here is one of the only three posts on RSC by RSD members.

We knew that we couldnt compete with only 30 people, so we came up to kill DI for revenge I guess you could call it. After DI was dead We attacked DS too, im sure many DS can testify that.
The other posts contained kill pictures and a congratulations to DS. Not once did RSD say they teamed with DS or was called by DS. Thanks for making a fool of yourself.
blacksignaturewn1.png

The introduction you posted completely contradicts the post by "cire". He states that RSD and DS defeated DI then attacked one another but the introduction states that DS retreated as DI defeated RSD.

In addition, posts by "cire", "gkef", and "bclay" on the RSCommunity forums stated that RSD was after DI for revenge. Pictures of RSD members in red capes were also shown.

The only one looking the fool here is you. Both your posts contradicted one another.

I know the price. I pay it gladly.

Both Miner Cire and the introduction state that they were killing DI for revenge, how you get "DS called RSD" out of that I have no idea. We tried our best to kill all the cape switchers, I know I killed Miner Cire atleast once during the fight. But to my knowledge he was not calling as a DS member. And DS "retreated" to the west of greater demons because the main fight was at greater demons and the fight would have never ended if we had allowed all the hugging. We didnt actually leave the fight and leave just RSD to fight DI. I guesse it was a little unclear, but thats no reason to make all these assumptions, especially if you were not there (which I am assuming you were not).

blacksignaturewn1.png

i saw alot of randoms attacking both sides, and saw alot of di and ds fighting st and rsd.. shame the timezone thing cut the fight short, knowing how many sets both sides have, probally would of gone on for a good hour+

and some of those teams the runners, believe i saw a few up there attacking in the main as well. no pics or anything but just going on what i saw. more than likely some random noob team

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

Go DDA! :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

most people who retreat only a couple of yards (few screens down in rs) only means they are regrouping for a more concentrated attack. if you can achieve that without being followed and mauled as you try to muster or being considered runners then its a great plan. which fits in with what ds is saying

now, some of the extremist di lovers will say they (ds) ran and let rsd fight so ds can gain more people while di gets strung out. im a big fan of di, but im also one of the few people who will give credit where its due. ds won, helped by others yes but di had help (atleast i think they did) as well. and it was a close fight. im sure if the timezones didnt conflict so badly then di would of won seeing as how dedicated they are and how much lack of concern for their items they are.

congrats ds, i wont say i hope you win at the war (whenever THAT is..) but i will wish you luck.

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

I thought it was pretty self-explanitory. But anyways, DI is no longer the clan that says "OMAgawd We don't team with anyone and we can take out AlliAnces all by Our self". It proves that DI wants to team with another clan, or atleast "fall back on".

blacksignaturewn1.png

I've read on posts yours and others replies (DDA) about 10x, many times it's trying to convince people that DI does try to team and cant win by themselves. :D Perhaps your right. Congratulations to DS.

117 Combat

Theboss123

I thought it was pretty self-explanitory. But anyways, DI is no longer the clan that says "OMAgawd We don't team with anyone and we can take out AlliAnces all by Our self". It proves that DI wants to team with another clan, or atleast "fall back on".

Or possibly a clan that can help them when it turns into a 2 vs 1 on a Est timezone which Di lacks members in :roll:

I see nothing wrong with DI teaming with another clan, I just find it ironic that they make fun of other clans that team or have alliances.

Yes because to Di 1 vs 1 fights turned into 1 vs 2 fights.Which is why they flame Alliance and need someone to help them in those type of situations.

I think they call for the extra help because they need the extra help. We all know that an Alliance clan (without any preparation) would get smacked down in about ten minutes by Damage Inc., Dark Slayers, Sacred Templars, or Runescape Dinasty if they were alone. Why they do not all merge together is not up to me. But I am sure it has something to do with over 1,000 member, about ten leaders, and a couple of large egos. Yes a single clan would be more convenient for the rest of us, but it just would not be able to function on such a grandiose scale such as this.

blacksignaturewn1.png

I think they call for the extra help because they need the extra help. We all know that an Alliance clan (without any preparation) would get smacked down in about ten minutes by Damage Inc., Dark Slayers, Sacred Templars, or Runescape Dinasty if they were alone. Why they do not all merge together is not up to me. But I am sure it has something to do with over 1,000 member, about ten leaders, and a couple of large egos. Yes a single clan would be more convenient for the rest of us, but it just would not be able to function on such a grandiose scale such as this.

So say, Gladz and ST fought, both unprepared, ST would win?

They don't merge today because its an alliance.. whats the IQ of you people? Don't you understand the point of an alliance....?

You make as much sense as the

crumpet_thumb.jpg

Crumpet Man.. Sheesh