DS vs RSD vs DI vs ST vs Randoms - DS Claims Victory

DDA

If you had cared to read the whole thread Jammy you would understand that I was agreeing with you. But yes Sacred Templars would most definiatly beat Gladz in a non preparation fight. Sacred Templars pulls about 250 options to an unofficial fight while Gladz pulls half that. Plus Sacred Templars are better organized and have higher combat averages. Notice how most people rank Gladz at like 8th for PKing :roll:

blacksignaturewn1.png

If you had cared to read the whole thread Jammy you would understand that I was agreeing with you. But yes Sacred Templars would most definiatly beat Gladz in a non preparation fight. Sacred Templars pulls about 250 options to an unofficial fight while Gladz pulls half that. Plus Sacred Templars are better organized and have higher combat averages. Notice how most people rank Gladz at like 8th for PKing :roll:

Thats called an opinion DDA, mine would be different ;).

May I ask how many times you have hit your head?

Its and opinion held by most. So no it is not fact, but until otherwise proven differently I think it is a fair assumption. When was the last time you heard "Gladz beat Dark Slayers [or Damage Inc., or Runescape Dinasty, or Sacred Templars] in a PK-run in". Thats right, during my year in Dark Slayers I have run into Gladz three times, one being the official war and the other two being complete massacres. Gladz is not the PKing clan that you seem to be caught up with. Dark Slayers is in F2P wilderness almost ever single day so this is not by chance.

May I ask why you always try to go on the same power trip by bashing a mod with no sufficient evidence or proofing then continue to flame me with plain old dumb responses?

blacksignaturewn1.png

May I ask why you always try to go on the same power trip by bashing a mod with no sufficient evidence or proofing then continue to flame me with plain old dumb responses?

Lol good point.

117 Combat

Theboss123

Its and opinion held by most. So no it is not fact, but until otherwise proven differently I think it is a fair assumption. When was the last time you heard "Gladz beat Dark Slayers [or Damage Inc., or Runescape Dinasty, or Sacred Templars] in a PK-run in". Thats right, during my year in Dark Slayers I have run into Gladz three times, one being the official war and the other two being complete massacres. Gladz is not the PKing clan that you seem to be caught up with. Dark Slayers is in F2P wilderness almost ever single day so this is not by chance.

Nothing about you being a mod, completly wrong assumption. Im like many people here, we just think your an tossbag.

Whatever Jammy. As I have said before if you have something constructive to tell me then please do so and I will try my best to fix the problem. Instead your just like "DDA everyone hates you and I dont play RS anymore so I am better than everyone else".

Video added by the way. Pretty leet piling if I do say so myself. Latino for number one binder, ok?

blacksignaturewn1.png

Whatever Jammy. As I have said before if you have something constructive to tell me then please do so and I will try my best to fix the problem. Instead your just like "DDA everyone hates you and I dont play RS anymore so I am better than everyone else".

Video added by the way. Pretty leet piling if I do say so myself. Latino for number one binder, ok?

Please explain how I'm like that :lol: Maybe you just take your own hint ;).

assume makes an a@@ out of you and me

:P

anyhow, gladz is not what they use to be. i recall them being a fairly decent clan that pulled all kinds of numbers to stuff back awhile ago. every clan falls, just depends on how long their leaders and members can keep it from going from a slow descent to a much more rapid one.

now, alliances are just that.. two friendly groups who will help others (:o sounds like a friendship!!), they dont merge because their leaders want to lead their own clan to greatness and not share and also because of a conflict of issues.

and a good valid reason to why they dont call their alliances to every fight is because if they do, then they are considered weak. people will start saying 'so and so' has to have help from 'so and so' to defeat 'so and so'.

di doesnt have alliances, they only have neutral friends. people they enjoy fighting against and enjoy fighting with. di wont ask for help from outsiders.. not from what i have seen. but that doesnt stop people from comming and helping.

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

Actually Gladz did lose to ST on one mini if I remember right... Not very long ago.

So DDA is probably right. At least we got some evidence supporting his words.

And DI... Well, you really can't put much weight on what they say. They are a big joke in the end. Especially Bibble. Thye contradict themselves 90% of the time.

dimi2smallersc4.jpg

RS name Dimitrix

Leader of Clan Europe - secondary clan for all Europeans, ask permission from your main clan leader about joining.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't really remember if i was at that fight or not, nor do i really care. if you would use your precious spy again, you would notice that fnk was just doing his job as advisor, he was putting an idea out and nothing came of it. you people shouldn't take everything so seriously, or if you're going to spy, at least read the rest of the topic..

What I hate in wars like that is that you don't even have a change to gain any loot unless you got a brother looting stuff, but you loose a mill on rune :roll:

Nice fight, how many hours did that exactly take?

62adf7.png

Proud Blacknight since 2004 September

Blacknights Elder since 2005 September

Blacknights Warlord/council 2005-2007

Nothing about you being a mod, completly wrong assumption. Im like many people here, we just think your an tossbag.

Agreed.

Whats the point in having an alliance if your not going to use it?

Whats the point of calling your alliance for each fight?If thats the case then they might as well merge :roll:

Or in DS's case, just switch to the other clan in the middle of the war when you're getting owned :oops:

*looks up picture off of RSC posted a while back by some guy in the war*

dswar28ms.jpg

Nice to see a leader of DS switch capes, claim to be TD, and even protect pray. Haha, what a noob.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best