~-~ LoTR RuneScape Movie! - Audition here! ~-~

Blubber

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be interested in this. If there's any other parts that I can do please PM.

As an aside, anyone with a verac flail care to play the part of the Nazgul guy in ROTK?

They're taking the hobbits to Eisengard!

There's my audition. :D

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

i'd like to be gimli. im short tempered and blood lusting and can change my hair to brown (though i like blue...) :) can i noe if this is gonna be on the weekend? cuz school would kill my plans

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Questions?

Where are you gonna shoot most of the film, I mean places like the Shire?, Barb village would make good shooting for Rohan...for about a minute. Mordor? can't be Black Night's and the Wildernesse dont cut it. Isangard would need to have the mage tower transplanted in the volcano on Karamaja for the latter half. There is nowhere for when Frodo escapes the witch kings at the beginning. The dwarven caves? Ice mountine really doesn't cut it. Although the dwarf kingdom maybe...

When are you gonna shoot the big scenes, you need lots of people without any bystanders. Thats not easy to do.

How are you gonna organise this many actors into this and avoid 'Trade with PLAYER NAME HERE'. Plus the moment a Non actor walked onto shot... Golem would be hard to do because he wears only a loincloth.

Then we have the problem of Money, Firstly most actors will not work for free, secondly you cannot ask people not getting paid to spend lots of time and money themselves, and thirdly what is your end product gonna be used for? Are you gonna sell it or something like that to pay your actors and costs or is it gonna be freeware? And have you thought of possible Legal implications?

Also have you written or even drafted a script? have you thought about the fight scenes, I can't see lvl 43 'samwise' killing the spider lvl 300(kalfight???) in number 2.

Have you thought about these things, if not its your lucky day because Im here. I will be happy to 'Help' Direct this film.

I also am available to play a number of different people such as the bystanders that dont really do anything(unless a pker comes along then I kills them)

But I do suggest that you do not follow the films, do something like 'The Lord of The Rings Alternate Version' Where you take the characters to different areas that are not ridgedly built into the film and are N/A for the RS world. And you explore the different possiblities of such an adventure.

I am here IF you need me

RSN: Archimage A

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I think that if we are gonna do this we need to have more of a directory of staff members( a Crew) rather than a leader, because of the time difference.

I chose GMT

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Btw i forgot to say that I should be gandalf because my magic is unbeatable :) :P

well ok its just really high ive been a wizard since the start i have everything for the outfit

I've made rs videos before so I can film my own tracks if anything needs to be put out of gandalfs type of view.

And of course my english is more then decent :)

I wouldnt mind being something or other around.

Maybe a ringwraith-I've got ghostly and could probubly afford whatever weapon they use (maybe I could be the leader one with a flail? It's the highest barrows weapon I can afford off the supplies I have right now, although that might change).

Or I could be a random soldier or other. Just nothing with armour from the white knights :P