~-~ LoTR RuneScape Movie! - Audition here! ~-~

Blubber

I am currently accepting auditions for all the main characters of The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King movie. I will be making this movie through completely, but in RuneScape. Here are the main characters you can audition to be and what you need to be the certain character.:

Gandalf:

The leader of the Fellowship who set out from the elf city of Rivendale to destroy the One Ring. A wise and powerful wizard, who is always hopeful for their quest. His skills with his mighty magic is unmatched.

Audition Info:

I need somebody older and wiser then most people for this part. Also, they need to be well taught in the English language.

RS items needed:

Druid Robe top

Druid Robe bottom

Staff of Air

Fremmenick Sword/Steel long (Closest thing to Glamdring)

Desert boots

Legends Cape

white beard/hair (barbershop takes care of that)

Aragorn:

A smart, yet strong person, Aragorn is the heir to the throne of Gondor. His skills with a sword are great, but is not too shabby with a bow either.

Audition Info:

I need somebody rough and tough for this part. Somebody that can get down and dirty, but be majestic at the same time.

RS Items needed:

Fremmenick Sword/Steel long (this is the closest thing I can find to Anduril)

Leather boots

Steel chain body

Legolas:

A swiftly moving elf from the forests of Mirkwood. His mastery of the bow makes him far beyound your average foe.

Audition Info:

I just need somebody with long flowing blond hair and a yew bow =)

RS Items:

Yew long bow

Leather body, boots, and chaps

Gimli:

A short tempered little Dwarf with a mind of his own, Gimli makes for a good compainion to have in the midst of battle. His powerful battleaxe easily cuts through Sauron's rank of Orcs.

Audition Info:

A short tempered brown bearded man with a hunger for Orc blood =)

RS Items needed:

Steel Battleaxe

Iron chain

brown hair and beard

The other characters will be added later. Start posting what character you wish to be, and I will pick the best one. Good luck.

sigjh4.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, id like to be Legolas, ill just do a makeover and be presentable

question, what time zone are you in so that i know if i can do it or not

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Ooh I'll be Gandalf... or Gimli. Pick whichever one if you want me.

RSN = Bagpiperdude

no Frodo??

To finish it off, we should all have one massive The Fellowship Breaks event, where we all turn on each other in lvl 45 wild! :-D

Ok, well if you pick me, sweet!!! if not, thats ok! maybe I'll be 2nd camera man or the noob who totes stuff around for the actors.

_EDIT_

I dont have a legends cape... I assume its from the legends quest or whatever too. Scratch me off for Gandalf I guess :cry:

Well other then the legends cape i could be gandalf or i might be able to play aragorn. well let me know when you choose people.

Barrow Drops: Guthan's Helm, Karil's Crossbow.

5 Pieces of the Crystal Key so far.

I would never consider meeting people irl. Not just because of risks that they could be a 40 year old man who is only interested in the bottom half of your body.

Hhhmm, already lots of requests to be Legolas I see.

That would be my choice also, although I could take the part of any of the other Elves if needed.

RS name : Elf Ewin

lastsupper.png

Also, if legolas isnt available i'd love to be sauron or a ringwrath

Mooooordoooooooor!!!!! :twisted:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

I dibs being either Arwen or Eowen, or that one creepy majestic elf lady. Which I can't spell. I'll work on it. ;)

Are you talking about Galadriel? :)

Yes, her. I'd be good for the part because I can type very quickly and accurately (to get those lines out, since people watching won't want to be like.. .... .... .... waiting.) I type at about 110 wpm on average, and VERY accurately. And I'm a girl. And I LOVE the LOTR movies. I have all 3, in special addition fully extended with extra features dvd sets. ;)

I dibs being either Arwen or Eowen, or that one creepy majestic elf lady. Which I can't spell. I'll work on it. ;)

Are you talking about Galadriel? :)

Yes, her. I'd be good for the part because I can type very quickly and accurately (to get those lines out, since people watching won't want to be like.. .... .... .... waiting.) I type at about 110 wpm on average, and VERY accurately. And I'm a girl. And I LOVE the LOTR movies. I have all 3, in special addition fully extended with extra features dvd sets. ;)

Wow, I'm impressed. They should call you "The Queen of the Rings"

sigjh4.png