THE NEW ORDER OR POTATO?!?!?!?!?!?

Darkluniux

Who wants to join a cult? All they do is brainwash you and force you to do hard labour for the rest of your lives.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to join a cult? All they do is brainwash you and force you to do hard labour for the rest of your lives.

like the doctor will say to you; it's just part of the game

signature4s.jpg

this sounds like a classic case of plankton's chum bucket vs the krusty krab

if you had at least come up with an original idea you might have had a chance. you actually sound like a disgruntled former ooc member that tried unsuccessfully to take over the cult and splintered off to form your own little subcult. but because your cult is a subcult of the ooc, you can never become greater than them. look at your uniform, you even wear the same chefs hat and red cape as the ooc does.

the ooc is about fun and fellowship. the oop is about vengence and misguidance. you cant win because your philosophy is already holding you back

my advice, rejoin your brothers in the ooc, they are forgiving enough to overlook your blind and ignorant ambition and let you participate in the vegetable picking you so long to enjoy. no need to hide behind the mask of fakeness, step out into the light of cabbage worship

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

this sounds like a classic case of plankton's chum bucket vs the krusty krab

if you had at least come up with an original idea you might have had a chance. you actually sound like a disgruntled former ooc member that tried unsuccessfully to take over the cult and splintered off to form your own little subcult. but because your cult is a subcult of the ooc, you can never become greater than them. look at your uniform, you even wear the same chefs hat and red cape as the ooc does.

the ooc is about fun and fellowship. the oop is about vengence and misguidance. you cant win because your philosophy is already holding you back

my advice, rejoin your brothers in the ooc, they are forgiving enough to overlook your blind and ignorant ambition and let you participate in the vegetable picking you so long to enjoy. no need to hide behind the mask of fakeness, step out into the light of cabbage worship

THE NEW ALLIANCE WILL ARRAISE! ABANDON THE FALSE GODS AND WORSHIP THE POTATO!

Yup, we're the mirror shield of the OoC -_-

cabbages are a lot bigger than potatoes and so they are better for bombing places with, I mean potatoes are tiny, and besides, you don't seem to care much about picking potatoes, just burning cabbage, now go and not make copycat groups to make yourself popular

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

now go and not make copycat groups to make yourself popular
Hahaha, he has no "clan-mates" and he's not going to. :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

No, they are a cult.

And what's so great about potatoes, anyway? Cabbage could own a potato any day.

potatoes>cabbage irl, cabbage>potatoes in mysterious cults irl 8)

order of cabbage is so hot, who else could have such cool people?

They are just vegetables! Illuminatis rules!

Chuck Norris beats them all 8)

No, they are a cult.

And what's so great about potatoes, anyway? Cabbage could own a potato any day.

potatoes>cabbage irl, cabbage>potatoes in mysterious cults irl 8)

order of cabbage is so hot, who else could have such cool people?

They are just vegetables! Illuminatis rules!

Chuck Norris beats them all 8)

The potato is more powerfull than Chuck Norris and the Cabbage together!

Is there actually a point to this thread, except for mindless Chuck Norris driven spam? I mean, god forbid someone would actually want to join your order, shouldn't you have made a thread in the clan recruitment board?

Oh, of course not. You wouldn't have got the publicity you so clearly crave. The OoC isn't a popularity contest, it's a cult of people that have fun together and share a common interest of cabbage, bombing cabbage and the like. Nor should the OoP be a popularity contest.

Is there actually a point to this thread, except for mindless Chuck Norris driven spam? I mean, god forbid someone would actually want to join your order, shouldn't you have made a thread in the clan recruitment board?

Oh, of course not. You wouldn't have got the publicity you so clearly crave. The OoC isn't a popularity contest, it's a cult of people that have fun together and share a common interest of cabbage, bombing cabbage and the like. Nor should the OoP be a popularity contest.

^^Exactly

I would ask the OoC Members/Recruits not to post in this again, as then it will fade away, and will not be just an excuse for tip.it postcount.

Retired from Runescape and the OoC.

THE_Selbbub.jpeg