An obvious cheesy scam, just to let you know...

voncritic

I was training my range pure last night at Lumbridge Chicken Farm, at a noobish combat level. I think that my full-leather outfit shows that I am not a real newbie player, so here comes this guy (let me just refer his name as "S"):

S: Range lvl?

Me: 12

S: I'm 79!

Me: Cool

S: Do you have a better acc?

Me: Hm?

S: Is this your only acc?

(I didn't reply, busy picking my bolts back)

S: Yes or no?

Me: Is that important?

S: I can get you free membership.

Meanwhile, another newbie killing chicken beside me (could be a real noob) got some interest in this and replied: "How?"

S: gimme yourword (or "gimme yourpinword", I don't remember exactly what he typed.)

I reported him for "Password Scamming" right away and said: Password scammer! (it came out to be "****** scammer!" RS censored the word "password")

S: I can also trimm your armor!

Me: Scam Reported

S: What a noob!

Me: [His Name] is a scammer, don't belive him.

S: Noob! Noob! Danm noob!

Me: No one can trim anything, trim is a treasure trail item.

S: Danm noob!

Then, this pathetic S ran into the farm house, near the cooking pot, and the repeating word "Danm" just pop out from the roof.

Danm

Danm

Danm

Danm

I reported him the second time for "Offensive Language" and said: "offensive language reported"

Meanwhile, I saw many people walking around and outside the farm, so I said "There's a scammer inside, be careful!"

He ran out of farm, and that's thestory. LOL~

I am back.

lol, I love scaring scammers away. A few minutes ago someone was talking to me about my stats while training. He asked to have my loot (hobgoblins drop runes) I said no, he claimed he would steal it all anyway and report me for item scamming (anyone else make the link here?! :? ) So I said "I'll bite you! Rawr!" and he went "!!!" and ran away... it was kinda funny

this was a new scam that i had never known before.

scammer's pm: theres a virus in runescape, and how it spreads to people around you, and its infected you

(i already guessed what he wanted at this time)

me: omg, really? dang, i dont know how to get rid of it

me: if i give you my pass, will you make my account better? funnychicken is my pass.

scammer: ok, sign off real quick and i'll fix it for you

me: alright, let me just make enough money to make enough for a phat

then i blocked him, and i saw that he logged off too.

this was a new scam that i had never known before.

scammer's pm: theres a virus in runescape, and how it spreads to people around you, and its infected you

(i already guessed what he wanted at this time)

me: omg, really? dang, i dont know how to get rid of it

me: if i give you my pass, will you make my account better? funnychicken is my pass.

scammer: ok, sign off real quick and i'll fix it for you

me: alright, let me just make enough money to make enough for a phat

then i blocked him, and i saw that he logged off too.

lolz scammers dont have any brains anymore

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

Scammers are soo funny, i wish a could take one home and laugh at 'it'.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Yea, feed it like once a week. Beat it like... everyday. Laugh at it when you're bored. Kick it once in a while. Scammers are pretty dang good pets...

Yea, feed it like once a week. Beat it like... everyday. Laugh at it when you're bored. Kick it once in a while. Scammers are pretty dang good pets...

Don't forget to test if a falling scammer always lands feet first from 3 miles up :wink: