Easter

chielekop

What will happen for easter in rs?

Maybe one bunny (as big as kalphite queen) or 1000 rabbits, like imps? All your wildest speculations, post here!

Please, be original and make me watche like this: :roll:

Currently hunting for clues. Any advice? PM me please =)

isn't there already a thread on this?

u still dont realise it do u?

most people r too lazy to search and people dont want pld topics just coming back like that

No, he does realize this which is why he is trying to help out the community by focusing alternate threads into the first thread (or most relevant) that was posted.

It would have been better for him to instead of just speculating about the fact that there is another Easter Thread he could have given the Link to the other page that was indeed put out before this thread.

Samus, the people you are describing are the bane of Forum dwellers, try not to be one or condone people who are in fact doing as you so aptly described. Don't be a moderator, but guide them as if they were a pal.

isn't there already a thread on this?

u still dont realise it do u?

most people r too lazy to search and people dont want pld topics just coming back like that

No, he does realize this which is why he is trying to help out the community by focusing alternate threads into the first thread (or most relevant) that was posted.

It would have been better for him to instead of just speculating about the fact that there is another Easter Thread he could have given the Link to the other page that was indeed put out before this thread.

Samus, the people you are describing are the bane of Forum dwellers, try not to be one or condone people who are in fact doing as you so aptly described. Don't be a moderator, but guide them as if they were a pal.

Yes, their already is one like this, MINE!

I was the first who posted this with the name:

Easter Soon, Post what you think it will be

This is just a copy, you copycat!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]