w00t wwe rocks!

arbitor519

Yeah, and I bet the next time Austin appeared, his face was fine. If that was a proper injury, you would have all kinds of crazy scars on your face that won't heal in a week. Face it, the blood is fake.
Actually they either precut themselves in advance so they have very thin, weak scars that will open on contact or they cut themselves quickly using a razor blade they have taped somewhere. Face it, the blood is real.

They don't always blade themselves. I know Vince is a fan of blading though. Usually if he is in a match and he gets busted open... you can bet that he bladed himself (and it usually too deep, lol).

Accidents do happen. But more often then not, the blood IS real.

Not a big fan of the WWE Product much anymore, still somehow manage to watch it, but some of the storylines are just... meh.

I'd rather watch something more pure and raw like the UFC.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hard to explain

but the bloods are real.

they cut the part where it bleeds most even with a small blade which is the forehead

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

The blood is real and the injuries are real like Batista is still injured from his match with mark henery and Undertaker still injured from being attacked by 'the great khali' and edge still injured from wm22 and they DO NOT cut themselves cuz i watched wm22 at front row edge had no cuts on him b4 the match and foley didn't aswell..... and vince didnt blade himself...

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

Any of those pics will take you to my blog.

If you wanna ask me a question PM me on here or on RS.

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/godofwar3999<!-- m -->

Pfft, forget you all. Wrestling used to be awesome, it was better than any soap opera, more entertaining than anything else on TV, and people got slammed through tables and thrown off 20 foot high cages.

They still do slam ppl through tables and get thrown off 20ft high steel cages and if u watched WM22 u wud of saw shawn micheals jumping off a 30ft ladder and hitting vince machman with an elbow

mr machman was on a table with a trash can on his head......

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

and vince didnt blade himself...

Trust me, more often then not, he blades himself.

Can't speak with regards to WM, cause I didn't see it and probably never will... but chances are he bladed himself.

And btw... just because you sat in the front row doesn't mean you see all and know all. Hate to be the one to break it to you... but yeah...

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Can't speak with regards to WM, cause I didn't see it and probably never will... but chances are he bladed himself.

And btw... just because you sat in the front row doesn't mean you see all and know all. Hate to be the one to break it to you... but yeah...

yeah the blades Wrestlers use are quite small. People on the front row wont even notice that hes holding a small blade

yeah the blades Wrestlers use are quite small. People on the front row wont even notice that hes holding a small blade

i was at the aisle i saw he didnt blade him self HUTA

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

i was at the aisle i saw he didnt blade him self HUTA

did the fella cover his face when he was hit with a hard object? chances are he blade himself at that moment

"Blading themselves", wrestlers self-harm? No wonder so many kids are doing it nowadays. If they see it on TV then they think it is cool.

Does that make wrestlers emos/goths?

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

My youth-

(Me at 6)

Me-wrestling is fake my dad says so

Friend- nuh uh wrestling is seriously real

(9)

Me- wrestlings fake

Friend- its seriosuly like 80 percent real

-sorry to not have any serious commentary but i never watched wrestling when i was younger. The whole "blading" thing really creeps me out though. Cutting freaks me out a bit anyway but the whole idea of it being common in a show that milllons(maybe?) of people watch just seems wrong.