easter magical eggs? what u think they'll do!

dacona

the title says all! i want to know what u think the so called "magical" eggs will do!

i think u get an egg ( untradable) that u weild and can throw at people and then it respawns in ur equipted items place!

ps: it wont do damage to other players! so no taking there stuff!

i think that it may be kind of like a cracker, it will have a prize in the middle, the reason that i think this is because somone posted some pictures of some cool stuff on here that looked lke it was going to be a holiday drop, thats what i think anyway (and hope, there were boxing gloves :D )

Candymann16.png

I wish u could make it bounce :)

h4xzorz into teh jagex comps create magical basketballs, put an egg on one drop and make the egg bounce! tworks

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

the title says all! i want to know what u think the so called "magical" eggs will do!

i think u get an egg ( untradable) that u weild and can throw at people and then it respawns in ur equipted items place!

ps: it wont do damage to other players! so no taking there stuff!

You mean like rotten tomatoes? That would be cool indeed...

I like the idea of the cracker like ones, but I don't think that would be very magical...

I would say healing eggs, but i doubt they'd do that...

I'm want an egg hatches into a bunny... then you can talk to the bunny, lol. After talking to the bunny, you can learn your emotes and i'd be happy :D

I doubt that will happen... oh well, I just can't wait to get the emote and make fun of people who didn't get it, just like how i missed the rubber chicken... lol, jk

wait... theres eggs? are they out now? can i get them? do they come in cool colors? or is this set to begin like next week or something?

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

I believe that the eggs will have absoloutly nothing inside them, but will do something fun like you can throw them at people. That and the simple bunny emotion is all thats going to happen. I think people are overrating this holiday event. It will be very simple and easy with no items beside the eggs.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

you can't get them yet.

anyway. i tink they will juz be some yummy chocolate eggs that does nothing but for us to eat. but maybe we all can hatch a little pet? cauz they r supposed to be magical right?

well. but most likely, they will disappear when the whole thing's over, leave for the emote.

I doubt they'd justr give us an emote to keep,jagex has always left us an item after the holidays,I don't think this time will be any different

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

My first thought was that they will be similar to the Christmas event, where you have to go to a special place to paint a few eggs, as the behind the scenes says the local bunnies "aren't as clever as they are cute." After that, I have no idea, but I would love to see some new emotes, or a fun weapon like the rubber chicken (I realize they won't bring that back, I am just hoping or something similar), maybe throwing a few exra painted eggs that leave random colored spots on their character.

mistresdeath.png

mistresdeath.png

mistresdeath.png

mabey u could have an amimal like a baby dragon(that would be sweet!), mabey, rabbit, chicken duck, dog, somthing of the sort. and it hatches at a sertain time uve been playing and it folos u around like a cat. mabey could even do things to ur stats depending on which animal

like a turtle= defense and a rabbit= agility.

that would be sweet.

this will prob not happen tho!

knucklesrunsmallani9si.giftailsrunsmallani1rp.gifsonicrunsmallani5bw.gif

I think, since they said bunnies "aren't as clever as they are cute." They will hide the eggs in dumb locations and when you find them, you can chug them at players and they will get all colorful

you will get the 'hop' emote <

If you use mIRC...

userbareq9.png