Official guide to *noobs and newbs*

fearspudgod

**Leesters If you see fit, please use this guide in your "archive of wisdom"**

Hi, and welcome to the official *noobs and newbs!* guide.

Ill start off saying that everyone started as a newb but some magically change into a noob I will explain how this is done. I will also explain how to tell the difference between a noob and a newb. You will also learn how to deal with a noob in a nice attitude.

--newb to noob?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

its an awesome guide but the problem is that the people with "noob" wont read this and instead they will be researching new ways to scam those helpless newbs.. great guide though :D

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

If your being traded non-stop and you have asked politely for them to stop you can.

1. Log out, block the person and switch to a different world.

2. Run away and hope they wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t follow.

3. turn trade to ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅoffÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

tipitlessersigea3.png

noob use to be a term used to degrade anyone who was doing something they should know better then. Or even being lazy like not looking anything up for themselves even after you tell them. We have all seen people with clue scrolls going plz i can't look at tip it guies blah blah blah. Nowadays noob has termed into a curse word that you can say without getting in trouble. I hate to say it but most of the people who call someone a noob now are the only real noobs in the game. I have made up my own word for idiots and its quite funny to see them ask what it means hehe

i think newb is in relation to your level. i consider anyone whose combat is below my prayer level a newb, so that as my level increases, the level you need to not be a newb in my eyes does to. other people consider all below 50 or blow 63 to be newbs, but being level 4 doesnt stop your newb status, unless a lvel 3 is watching

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Post cleaned of some minor drift.

Here are a few suggestions of my own:

You may want to explain how the Ignore list works for blocking annoying users.

I do not recommend telling people you blocked them, personally. Better to just do so silently. I don't think it would hurt to comment that it's annoying and/or against the rules, however.

do what i done, stood in lummy and the first new person to reach the mainland i traded and gave aload of stuff and said welcome, now that person is a great player and comes pking with me and cheerz me on when i own up the duel areana, and all because i was nice and help him out

gizmo2k5.png

Yes scammers get so annoying. When I announce that I am buying magic logs, tons of low levels trade me and try to sell me willows :(. I simply close the window and say, SCAMMER, then report them. I find it amusing in its own way. :twisted:

Franky8yomom - Leader of Insomnia

123+ F2P Cmb

Site |Memberlist | IRC: #claninsomnia

105+ PK/War Join today!

• 1 month later...