10 April 2006 - Easter bunnies infest RuneScape!

Albosky

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First get a spade.

Go to where the bunnies are (i.e. South of Falador)

Watch out for bunnies carrying eggs and follow them.

When they stop and bury the egg, dig on that spot and you will recover the egg.

The new easter emote comes from the blue egg with wavy blue line, you also need one to get into the warren. (I dont know if both things happen at same time or if you need to get the emote first).

blueegg2sz.png

Now collect ten eggs (save the blue/yellow ones), and give them to the children (use egg on child)

Now stand on a hole and eat the blue/yellow egg to go down to the warren.

At the North of the warren is a large room full of bunnies and eggs. There is a chute there, down which the eggs fall. Go up the chute (at the top click on chute to 'enter chute')

You will be taken to another room where the Easter Bunny is. Talk to him to get your magic ring.

eastereggbird6hk.png

To get out of the warren, go back to where you came in (sw corner for me

but I don't know if it always is), then click on the 'light'.

easterring5dp.png

When you wear the ring you change into an easter egg.

trapped9pz.png

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

quick guide to get the emote and ring...

First of all grab your spade and dig over a mound where a rabbit buried an egg until you get the carrot egg, the carrot eggs are blue with a yellow sort of rabbit shaped head on the side, eat it over a rabbit hole (a hole which the rabbit digs into after he has finished burying his egg) and you will get the rabbit emote and also be taken to the rabbits den.

Make your way to the centre of the rabbits den and go up the chute, talk to the easter bunny and offer to help him, if you grab an egg from upstairs you will hold it in your hands and it will tell you that you cannot carry another if you try and pick one up, to get by this if you climb back down the chute with an egg in you hands it will be put into you inventory so you can go back up the shoot and pick up another.

Keep doing this until you have 10 eggs or more eggs (any kind will do except the magic ones) and also get 1 magic egg ( the carrot egg you ate to get down here)

Leave the rabbits den by moving away from the centre until you see a light source and then leave by clicking on it. Give the eggs out to the children (not sure if it has to be more than one child) then use your rabbit egg over a hole again and go talk to the easter bunny who will give you a ring.

The ring turns you into an egg (note, you cannot be in the 'easter area' or the ring wont work) you cannot move or anything like that or use any of the normal menus like view your stats, inventory or cast spells/prayer.

Hope this helps some people, i know its not 100% perfect as the name of the carrot egg might be wrong when you pick it up...

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

-bunnies are also located in northwest fally, near edgeville.

-the egg that makes you change into a bunny is THE ONE WITH A BLUE OVERALL COLOUR AND ORANGE BUNNIES PRINTED ON IT.

That ring rules.

and if anyone would please tell me how to post pictures ( yeh I know, it's sad but meh) I can show some pictures I took inside the warren.(I didn"'t found with search)

w00t!, i got the emote and ring (turns you into a randomly coloured egg for aslong as you want)

Easy to get them really, just head south of fally to the air altar and go west , you should be in the easter area. All you have to do is watch out for the bunnys to come out of the open holes HOLDING a easter egg, the bunny will then burry it into another hole. You then use your spade on that hole and you will get a easter egg, do this 10 times and get 10 normal easter eggs, you will also need to spot a bunny with a blue easter egg with a gold V on it, once you have these give the 10 NORMAL EGGS to a child (doesn't matter which).

Now you should have 1 egg left, the blue one with the gold V on it, now with this egg you will need to eat it above a open mound (where the bunnys come out), when you have done this you will get the new emote and you should be in a tunnel. Now to get the ring, head to the middle of the cave and you should see two speakers with bunnys lined up in front of them, walk through the middle of them towards a chute and enter it, you will then see a bunny, talk to it and he will say about easter being late and about the bunnys being lazy etc, offer to help give 10 eggs to the children on the surface (you should have already done it), you will then say that you have done it and he will give you your reward, the ring. Once you got the ring you can go to the surface again the way you came down.

Gratz!, you now have the new emote and ring to show off to friends ;)

Sorry if some of this isn't clear, but i hope it still helps :P

Happy Easter!

wow! another cool holiday update! i love this new ring. the only problem is when i turn into an egg, people try to dig me up... :?

also, if you leave the easter area, you can be an egg for as long as you like. ;)

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

(ring only turns you into a egg for about 5 seconds, kinda boring)

NO!! You can stay as a egg FOR WHENEVER YOU LIKE!

But not near the easter place, lol, standing - or sitting in fally bank as a egg for 2 minuets, currently siiting in fally sqaure as an egg :)

And ye,s u cna get the ring bakc from diango