Easter Event Guide!

TheLeader

This was broken badly, but its fixed! yippie.

Welcome to our new Easter Event guide, by Realm of Runescape!

This guide shows you how to partisipate in the April 10th Easter Event.

Difficulty: Easy Peasy :lol:

Items Required: Spade

Required: Brain :P

Before you even think about starting this event, you should find your self a spade! If you are in falador or somewhere close, you should go to falador park, and accross the road you will see a very small house. In that house you should see a red dot. Enter the house, pick up the spade and start walking south. After you go south you should reach a massive amount of people. You will see mole hills, well rather bunny holes. If you see a hole, ignore it. If you see a mound, dig it up. You will recive a nice shiny egg! Repeat 11 times, when you get aegg that looks like this (easteregg4es.gif)(This egg heals 2, (thanks to limdogs)). Go to a rabbit hole and eat it. You will turn into a big bunny and jump into the hole.You will be greeted by this...

undercover4jc.jpg

You will gain the 'Rabbit Hop' Emote! Congratulations! When you have finished admiring your new emote and gazing around at the surroundings, go to the massive cluster of people (rabbits) in the center. Go up the chute, and talk to the easter bunny, After you have spoken to it you will be told to feed the children with 10 eggs! Now return using the same way as you got in, and talk to a child, when he/she asks for a egg, give them one. Repeat the process over and over, until you are told in the chat box that you have handed out 10 eggs. Get another (easteregg4es.gif) and then find a hole, eat it and fall into the hole. Speak again to the Easter bunny and recieve a nice ring!

When you have the ring in your inventory, wear it, you will turn into a egg, by the rabbit holes, you will only last 3 seconds before being unmorphed. Anywhere else you will remain for as long as you wish.

Ring : ring6wh.jpg

Some say the ring has other uses,

Myth: Makes you unattackable in the wild

Truth: When prayer is activated, then you morph into a egg, the prayer will stay active whilst you do not loose any prayer level. (This is usless really, and probally a bug, because you cannot attack of not attack whilst in combat.)

Conratz! You have finished the easter event!

happyeaster2gj.jpg

Brand spanking new guide, 2 hours after it was released, hehe

Enjoy, and happy easter!

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks picture of ring does it do anything special?

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

So...what children are you talking about?

there are children all around the air alter give them the eggs

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

the guide is crap. i did what u said went down talk to the rabbit came up and the kids are gone.

really? well for me it worked just fine...very possible that you took a different exit, putting you in a different spot, therefore causing you to have to look for the kids...did you do so? or just post right here that the "guide is crap"?

misterxmansigserenityfinal4na.gif

you can just dig them up....and you can give them to any child or just one it doesnt matter

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

Thank you QueenValerie for your support!

Some say the ring has other uses,

Myth: Makes you unattackable in the wild

Truth: When prayer is activated, then you morph into a egg, the prayer will stay active whilst you do not loose any prayer level. (This is usless really, and probally a bug, because you cannot attack of not attack whilst in combat.)

When you need to collect the eggs for the easter bunny, you can collect them from down stairs, or if you have read the guide correctly, you would see that i told you to pick up 11, 1 to go into the tunnel, and 10 to give to the easter bunny!

Thanks for your support, people, i would not mind some support though PM's in Runescape. After all 100+ people have made use of this guide. And 300 on my site.

I will add the above infomation to the main guide!

Thanks again QueenValerie.

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos