something strange happened i guess a bug see more inside

i was killing hobgoblins to get my strenght 60 just when i became levle 60strenght an evil chicken attacked me. he attacked me 3 times and after that he stopped attacking me and i could still attack him...so he died of course but is this a bug?

ps: i also made a copy of the screen so i can post it here if u want[/img]

Thats really odd. Are you sure it wasn't lag or something like that? Also, does anyone know if it is possible that there is a safe spot or something?

Posting an image would help.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Odd. Now that you mention it, I got the evil chicken not long ago and noticed about halfway through the battle that I wasn't taking any damage. I didn't look close enough to see if he stopped attacking or if his magic was just having no effect. I assumed the latter.

Now that I think about it, nobody is lucky enough to get through half a battle with the E.C. without taking any damage whatsoever.

k ill post it but whats the best way to post it coz i copied it into word. i was doing the bunnies thing close to melzar maze. there is small stroke with hobgoblins levle 28 i did "it" there.

and im 100% it wasnt lag coz i asked an other guy who helped me with the bunnies. he also saw it. he said it after he scratched his head coz he thought it was strange too. i never became member but i think i let a friend post this as a bug. first i try that myself if its possible for freeplayers. im making a website just for this image...sigh coz i forgot how to post image into post

http://www.freewebs.com/proovemaybenotthatgood/

http://www.freewebs.com/proovemaybenotthatgood/

i cant copy it to something so i can show u please someone tell me how i can do it.

ps also tell me why i have 2 posts in the time i registred i made like 100posts about ores and bars...

ill try to get the image here for a few more minutes coz its over 11pm here and im only 15 after 2 days 16 but tomorrow i need to get up at 7am.

ill try to check ur hints tomorrow

i finally put the picture on the site but it looks like its against their web rules that i posted it. could i just email the wordfile with the picture to someone so that he/she adds it?

http://www.Abused Domain/proovemaybenotthatgood/

i cant copy it to something so i can show u please someone tell me how i can do it.

ps also tell me why i have 2 posts in the time i registred i made like 100posts about ores and bars...

ill try to get the image here for a few more minutes coz its over 11pm here and im only 15 after 2 days 16 but tomorrow i need to get up at 7am.

ill try to check ur hints tomorrow

First off - Save your screeny as a JPEG file, then go to http://www.Imageshack.com Upload your image and post the URL link you get here.

Secondly, posts that you make in the Markets Boards do not add towrds your post count. I am guessing that this thread is your first post in the General forums. If you want to increase your post count, post in other forums as well as the market forums.

Thirdly, Im guessing English is not your first language eh? :wink: Happy birthday in advance.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

lol streetsoccer and hobgoblin. if u meant my english in my post thats because im tired and if u meant the english lines on the site i created...i did that on purpose coz i needed to hurry...theyre keywords...

i tried to post as a jpeg but that doesnt work. in what program i need to save the picute thats my main problem