Suggestion: ~~Color Boots for F2P~~

gigapowers1

Hi, this suggestion is best for nomember, which i really think is helpful. I know member have many benefits in color matching like zamorak they have red boots and gloves, but nonmember usually have only color gloves but not boots. I know nonmember is like a demo for runescape, but i have another account with full guthix, i have green cape n a gloves kind of look like green, but with brown boots( so ugly). Jagex should have nonmember being able to buy color boots.

If you any better ideas feel free to replies, or comments. Thank you for reading my thread. :)

gigapowers1.png

Jagex should have nonmember being able to dyed the boots or something. I was thinking a quest for nonmember that let them have the right or know how to dyed boots.

Even members can't dye boots. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to buy them from Canifis?

paymentscm7.png

Yes, you do buy them from Canifis.

I am P2P and I do believe that F2P'ers should be able to purchase colourerd boots from other players if they can get colouered gloves.

Put that way it kind of makes more sense. Why should F2Pers be able to do something that P2Pers can't. You shouldn't be able to dye them, but you should be able to buy them (Exactly like gloves)

paymentscm7.png

This would be stupid.

I'm not paying ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5 a month for one of the reasons i got it (The boots!) just so free people get to have them.

Let them have gloves, but not boots!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

This would be stupid.

I'm not paying ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5 a month for one of the reasons i got it (The boots!) just so free people get to have them.

You got members for the boots? Wow. :roll:

On topic: Always thought that it was stupid that f2p couldn't have the colored boots. It's not like they really do anything, they just kinda look cool. F2pers should be able to buy colored boots from other people, like the gloves.

I am all for the tradability of boots just like gloves (which come from the same shop!).

I did not get members for the boots, and there is hundreds of times more content for P2P to enjoy. Hell, I even fancy paying 8 bucks a month for added features.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

This would be stupid.

You got members for the boots? Wow. :roll:

I was thinkin the exact same thing when i read that. But i guess if f2p could get em, jagex would be missin out on $5 or maybe more. :wink:

But anyways, im f2p and i desperately want coloured boots, i am so sick of my leather boots :( . Luckily im becomin a member in summer so its just a matter of time.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

Releasing the gloves to f2p was done accidentally in the first place... If you ask me, they should've been removed when Jagex found out.

I personally believe Jagex would remove them before adding the boots.

Releasing the gloves to f2p was done accidentally in the first place... If you ask me, they should've been removed when Jagex found out.

whered u find out that it was an accident? and i highly doubt jagex would remove them from f2p.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

Well the point is, I just want jagex to at least let nonmember be able to wear color boots. Maybe this new update is as far as nonmember can go. I dont think letting nonmember have color boots have to do anything with not attracting players to be a member. Being a member give many better stuffs far better than nonmember of course, and just a color boot really doesnt change a player of stoping membership would it? Anyways I will think of a better reason for this, well thank you for reading my thread. :)

gigapowers1.png

i agree with this wholeheartedly. i recently purchased my first trimmed armor (rune g), and have yellow cape, and gloves, but am stuck with brown boots. i think that for every color glove there is, there should be the matching color boot.

make a petition list, and send it in to jagex.

rsn:legolas x0x

Hey i will be glad to send a petition to jagex for this, but the problem is how do i do it. Please explain how to do it and i will be more than happy to do so. Hopes more people is supporting this, and give me more better reasons or so for this. Well thanks to all for supporting and reading my thread. :)

gigapowers1.png

whered u find out that it was an accident? and i highly doubt jagex would remove them from f2p.

A sticky in the official forums. Was there for at least a year after the "Priest in Peril" quest was released :roll:

I see a ton of good ideas in these threads, but theres just one thing... Jagex doesn't listen to the ideas unless your a member messaging them in Runescape. I think that they should add some sort of petition link where people can state their ideas and let people vote on it. But, if they do decide to make it, Ill bet you anything its just for members.

Look at my signature, i am a member. But being a member doesn't mean i have more advantage. Even a nonmember in forum can have more trust because they been here really long. This suggestion is not only for me, but for more other members that have a nonmember accounts or who is just a nonmember would to like to have matching color boots. I have seen many other suggestions for f2p that have too many benefits. I think this is how far it can get for f2p. I know f2p shouldn't have any suggestion because it is free, but the thing is that this is just a small suggestion compare to all the others. Well people think about it. :)

gigapowers1.png

Im not talking about the forums here. Im talking about the forums in Runescape. Only members can post in there, so if there was a petition thread, only members could vote. I dont have anything against members, its just that I think F2P players dont have enough good additions.

I will, but first i need more supports for this. I hopes everyone agrees and i'll add all the person that supports it in the first place and the support list will starts now. :)

Support List:

1. SirHartlar

2. x_Mindless_x

3. llcoolguy972

4. barihawk

5. Eyrelex

6. Unrealist

7. blakdragon39

8. yomom1919

9. CrabPeople999

10. jakehh

11. Blackbear778