My worst day ever whats yours? MAKE THINGS WORSE IM BANNED!!

0_Xp_In_Def

i remember that thread leesters, dam evil chicken :twisted:

worst day was when i tried horror from the deep, but died at the mother, couldnt keep up with the color changing with my laptop, and lost obby cape, rune boots, rune legs, warrior helm, glory, wealth, my lazy hellcat, runes and arrows.

not but 2 hours afterwards, i log off to get a sandwich, then get back, only to find that sum1 was on my acc...

i finally get back on, im in ardougne, and all my rune weps, my d bax all my cash (well only 100k, but im not much of a money maker) all me shade robes, d bones, every last rune, and my lava battle were gone.

the only plus thing i could say was that the hacker neglected to take my full blue mystic and the bowstrings i was planning to sell to reimburse from the dagganoth mother's victory.

replaced most of it, except for runes [2k laws included :cry: ] the obby cape and rune boots, and wealth ring. so im doin fine now, though i only have a dds insted of my lovely d bax :twisted:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

:lol: die you

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

My worst day was being stupid enough to download a pic from a player, which turned out to be a keylogger, which turned out to get my account hacked and losing my blue party hat, which I never replaced.

Lost -

Blue P-Hat (only worth 10 mil at the time)

All cash in bank

(P-Hat never replaced)

Second worst day was going afk to take burning fishsticks out of the oven and dying at Gargoyles with full dragon and full Guthans.

Lost -

Dragon chain

Guthan Helm

Guthan Spear

Whip

Rune boots

Glory Ammy

ROW

(Everything replaced)

I remember that thread. At least you were able to recover.

On topic: I don't think I have really had a bad day on rs, even though bad things have happened to me, more than enough good things have happened to cancel them out. :D

Well, i got scammed 3 times in one day, i have no idea how they slipped me, cuz i am good at catching those things, first, it was dharok when it was 11M or so, then verac, then whip, when it was 6M. Then, i log off, nothing happened, next day, i wake up, in a better mood and ready to get my cash back when BAM!! perm banned for advertising, apparently, i told this guy (in PM) my clan's website, and he was 124, then i got reported (obviously) and banned. thats ÃÆââââ¬Ã°Ãâ¹Ã¢â¬Â 20M and an account lost that day, i use another account now

a few days after that i got my guy back via ban appeal, but [bleep]eX didn't trust me, so i got perm muted, which is like a perm ban, but i got to take my remaining 3M and items off my account and put it on my pure, which is impure now, RSN: D_A_V_Y_N if you wanna look him up.

El Psy Congroo.

This was my worst rs day... August, 16th

I had nearly all full verac... I needed the skirt, so then I found someone selling and bought it that morning. :P

So then I go back to what I was doing... burning shades. When I burn shades I high alch my goodies from the chests. So then I was in the middle of high alching a mith pl8. I lagged a bit and must have clicked a few times - result? I put on the mith pl8 oooo wait where's my brassard? Well looks like I've about 80k more gp then before the lag - soooo obviously I high alched my brassard. :cry:

Dang-it, lets go to the bank get some cash to buy a new one... hmmm, only 1.2 mill cash on hand... guess i could work but dang-it I want it now :x

I guess I'll sell this 1k of bloods to tintet - he always needs bloods... cool 700k for them :) Well, still need to come up with another 1.3 mill plus I need to leave some money here to live off of. :cry: I hate to do it but i'll trade my d skirt and some cash for it :? but I'll really miss that skirt :cry:

So then I find a seller and buy a brassard for my d skirt and 1.1 mill. :P

later that day....

Off to fight kq... 15 kills and things are going well. Then all of a sudden on 32th trip ... LAGGGGGGG! oh my gosh re-connect already! No connection ARRRRGGGHHHH! :x Computer reset.

So then when I do finally get logged back on - I find myself in Lumby and missing my V helm :( among other items.

Then, i log off, nothing happened, next day, i wake up, in a better mood and ready to get my cash back when BAM!! perm banned for advertising, apparently, i told this guy (in PM) my clan's website, and he was 124, then i got reported (obviously) and banned.

Hmm... Can you get banned if someone ASKS you for a website?

Anyways... worst days of mine were from getting pked and then spending 4 hours trying to buy full red d hide again (Like NO ONE sells those, you actually need to pay more for these than for black d hide, tried trading TWO sets of full black (from my pks) and 0 out of 7 people accepted, then i just offer 60k cause i was desperate, sold black later on tho)

1z2zrwo.jpg

Hmm, fell into the stupid scam "Jagex doesn't let you say your pass, look! *******" like a year and a half ago. Lost red mask, then got banned 3 days after getting my account back for "Password scamming," which I assume now was because the hacker was password scamming on my account...

That day sucked...But it got better as I explained it to Jagex and back then they listened. I got my account back.

I then bought a red mask from my friend for 50k! He had a couple, and they weren't a ton back then, maybe a couple hundred k, but we were both kinda poor. So I got my mask back.

Couple months later, I get scammed by one of my "friends" and he takes my red mask.

Couple months after that, I get 600k and buy a santa. Get scammed with the palm leaf scam...

But, as of today, I am the proud owner of a green mask which I bought roughly a month ago for 4.2m. Since then, they have rose roughly 4m. :lol:

After making my first mil i go to buy a green boater at the time of their release for 350k but brought 700k cause im dumb.. anyway i didnt know about the edgevile scam and go the unwildy way but end up going back around cause it was the shortest route into wildy lag and die

Lost-700k cash(planned to buy guthix helm their too)

rune pl8

rune large

glory

(kept guthix legs :D somewhat)

Just an average player with a horrible name...

That's what you get for having any name that has "G unit" in it.

You have no clue how much I have wanted to change my name the past year, my character is to far ahead for me to startover. I am wishing that Jagex someday will allow me to change it. I made it with a group of my 3 freinds awhile back. We did not intend to get so addicted to it.

. a few days after that i got my guy back via ban appeal, but BAN ME! didn't trust me, so i got perm muted, which is like a perm ban, but i got to take my remaining 3M and items off my account and put it on my pure, which is impure now, RSN: D_A_V_Y_N if you wanna look him up.

Ouch! So now you can't talk at all?

My worst day includes losing my firends ranger boots and like 60k in other items and also getting scammed out of my first mill. First time i fell for a scam, and it happened to be at the worst time. I know this is not a big deal compared to some of you guys, but hey, thats my worst day.

Well my day all started in school... My computer teacher is a complete moron and thinks she practically made photoshop. She ruined my project then gave me a low grade cause it was well... ruined. Big deal whatever she can go be like that. I get over it, to make a long story short the rest of my day sucked. Later that day though i went on runescape killed some greaters for range xp had fun then got bored went on my pure. Ranged lessers in lvl 48 wildy in f2p. A lvl 57 noob kills me because i have no food, i was leaving to bank and he spots me "O THE JOY! LOST A LOAD OF ARROWS!" Ok now i lost that i go back their on my other pure attack the kid he telis great! I walk back to edge two mages attack me great! I kill one mage get :shock: 500 deaths! yes! O no o great... i died to other mage cause i dont teleport... YEA! Best day ever no?

___________-

edit

___________-

Well now that my good mood gets back, home from school early spring break no more school for awhile then i go to log in and!

banned8zy.png

Rule 7: Macroing

*? I dont even know how???? 3 day ban never did anything wrong, no more chances of being a mod. No more chances of nearly anything good from jagex.

3 datys is nothing. My spring brake was just starting. Got banned for 1 week for saying myspace...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

3 datys is nothing. My spring brake was just starting. Got banned for 1 week for saying NotSafeForYou...

3 days to my appeal :D was perm at first :cry:

I got first black mark for password scamming which i deserved because back then i was level 20 and didn't know any better and i was always like "hey i've been scamming since level 10 you can't get banned it's a lie"

Bam one black mark and permanant ban thrown at me

i appeal putting on some stupid story about my brother and then they put me under "Suspect account stolen" so i do one of the get your password back things that they tell me to and i'm ok. One blk mark , small threat

Then a make a new friend at castle wars (i'm 79 combat now :P ) and we talk and own and do some normal stuff a new friend would. Then the next day he desides to make a pure so i'm alright with that, then he offers to sell me his account so i'm like "Ummm...isn't this against the rules"

And he replys "yes but your my friend so :P "

so i'm like umm.... "then he says would you like it for 10k or 100k" and this is a level 90 account so i'm like "well if i WERE to buy it i'd pay 100k"

he then doesn't talk for a while and i got bored so i log out and goto bed, i don't even play for a week but then i feel the urge to play (fell in to runescape attack :oops: ) so i goto log on and bam 3 day ban for account sharing\trading. (luckily i was banned 4 days ago hehe) yet this was completly random on jagex's behalf...so now i live with 2 blk marks on my name and all chance of playing runescape with out large threat from jagex

gone.... well as long as i don't fall for the cheat "hey which websites do you get your quest guides from?" then i'll be fine.

Have fun living the way i do, at least you have your account and didn't waste hours and hours of your life though :wink:

Aussy

penguinesigrq6.png

ive learnt my lesson , NEVER EVER CARE ABOUT SOME STUPID NOOB aSKING ABOUT A QUEST GUIDE, DONT TELL THEM ABOUT TIP.IT DONT TELL THEM ABOUT SH*T , THEY'RE JUST WAITING AND DROOLING FOR YOU TO STUPIDLY SAY TI...... SO THEY REPORT YOU :( ASK ME (1 BLACK MARK BCZ OF A NOOB LOSER THAT WANTED TO KNOW THE QUEST GUIDE FOR SHILO VILLAGE ) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

EDIT~oh god why the hell did i check this thread, now im really crying :cry:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

Dagannoth, lag, white phat on ground. Last night. Had that thing for 2 years. Oh well.

that blows at least you handle your problems well, i either take it up with someone who caused it and physically hurt them ( try not to ) or just stay calm. If its a rs thing i post on tip.it

i was hacked, and that dude was asking other people for their password on MY acount :(! got banned 3 days :( and never mod again? :cry:

single_skill1134640630.png

Proud owner of a firecape! Since 18/06/06