Runescape Monopoly

Think about going to the store (Wal-Mart) and then you walk by the board games shelf.

You start looking through the monopoly stack, and spot "Runescape Monopoly", buy it for 29.99 and then go home and abandone the game and play Runescape Monopoly.

The money will be "paper gp" and you will be able to build POHs. The avenues that you will be able to buy will include most of the Runescape territories. ie. Flador, Varrok, Ardougne ect.

The tokens will be like the three gods, or maybe a lesser demon/greater

Guest AshKaYu
Whats next runescape cereal!

My favorate cereal! :D

Endorsed by Zezima!

But honestly RuneScape would NOT make a good monopoly game. It's known mostly by people who don't play monopoly.

I don't think the game has a market large enough to sell Runescape. WoW might try, but probably not Runescape.

Although as soon as Jagex thinks they can make any kind of profit from it at all, they'll probably try. :lol:

gonna guess this is suggestions for the game not for the jagex shop. I don't see this coming any time soon...don't see any other rpg games in monopoly lol do u?

WoW might try:

They have tried, they got it in a shop here in my town. They also got an WoW Atlas for 300SEK

On topic: No, thay wouldn't get any profit, and the game would be so boring. *sigh* Anyone whit good ideas please?

tifsbti6oi.gif

unfortunatly since most people have a lack of imagination such games are treated as a thing of a past. dont get me wrong, there was a themed monopoly game that came out just last year (i read something about a white sox monopoly a while ago), but i doubt theres much money to be made, especially that the rs fanbase is nothing like the baseball one.

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png