Is a level 51 combat considered "newb"?

jasperblunk

Not true

a noob is someone who acts in an ignorant manner as if they were new to the game. This word is often used in the wild when someone refuses to fight, which is the reason for being there...

Though you are correct on the definition of "noob", they asked about "nweb" not noob.

And there are other reasons for being in the wild. Some things other than PK'ing require one to go there.

I would not consider a level 51 a newb, but I know I certainly have learned alot about the game since I was 51. It all depends on the person behind the numbers.

well, there are many factors:

do u have a main

whats ur total level

how rich are u

do u play in member or non-member world?

newb mans non-experienced player

are u that, yes or no?

somple, isn't it?

Currently hunting for clues. Any advice? PM me please =)

yes and maybe no. It depends on how you act and not your level. People like zzzamorak level 3 and firemakin level 4 are amazing and not considered newbs. I am level 33 and get called noob and newb all the time but I know A lot more than most people that play this game. (I have a level 82 account a level 77 account and a level 64 account and over a year's experience and I read tip it guides, hq guides etc all the time.) :) I have my level 100+ friends asking me for help on quests and how to get somewhere still :). But back on topic. Newbs are new players, so basically if you need help still and can't find your way to Varrock you are a Newb

yes and maybe no. It depends on how you act and not your level. People like zzzamorak level 3 and firemakin level 4 are amazing and not considered newbs. I am level 33 and get called noob and newb all the time but I know A lot more than most people that play this game. (I have a level 82 account a level 77 account and a level 64 account and over a year's experience and I read tip it guides, hq guides etc all the time.) :) I have my level 100+ friends asking me for help on quests and how to get somewhere still :). But back on topic. Newbs are new players, so basically if you need help still and can't find your way to Varrock you are a Newb

But you're really level 82 not 33

being a newbie/newb/nub/noob, don't you know it's a way of life?

Seriously, whether you are considered one or not has to do with how you act (at least to me). If you are begging for stuff, i consider you a noob even if you are level 100. If you go about your own business like a man and have good knowledge of the game, then no i don't think you are a noob at level 52 or whatever.

I started playing so long ago that i could consider Novalyfe a noob if i really wanted...There's no point in judging someone just on when they started playing, being a noob has to do with how you act.

U may be a newbie,which is new to game havent learned everything yet etc.. but a noob is an anoying player basically

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

Its all a matter of perspective......

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

a noob can be anyone, say someone who been playign since begining of rs (classic) can call a lvl 100 noob if he start after him

so noob goes with who started play before who pretty much

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

A noob is an annoying or ignorant player and is possible to be it at all lvls.

A newb is some new player to the game. So I think u should say:

so newb goes with who started play before who pretty much

magikjandro5mu.gif

Thx axeraider for the sig :D

i would say that a noob is someone lvl 65 and below. mainly because ive noticed that some ppl in a rs2 are getting to those lvls within a few weeks to a month or so. so im sure the person wouldnt know to much about the game. But if the person i know has and played along time and had skills i wouldnt call them a noob.

tFtfA.jpg

A noob is an annoying or ignorant player and is possible to be it at all lvls.

A newb is some new player to the game. So I think u should say:

so newb goes with who started play before who pretty much

ok smart*** there the same

newbie,noob,newb, etc there all the same

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

It depends on the person. A while back I was fishing lobs at Karmaja and there was a level 61 yelling "fire plz fire plz". And then when I was doing the imp killer quest, whatever, there was a level 45 around me saying "yellow bead pls yellow bead pls *TRADE REQUEST*.

THOSE are noobs

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

a lvl 50 is a noob to a lvl 51, a lvl 51 is a noob to a lvl 52, a lvl 3 is a noob to a lvl 126

my friend always asks "were you a noob yesterday?" and i say "yes, i was always a noob yesterday because i was 1 lvl lower then i am today" :)

Kuja_Cocoa.png

your question will never be answered, due to the fact that everyone thinks newb has a diffrent meaning :roll: Jagex kept it in the game because its a word for new player, the said its ok to call people that because everyone has been there.

thats not the only reason. the music for tutorial island is called newbie melody. and if it isnt for tutorial island....newbie melody's in the music player

maxsig28nv.gif