look what i found

xFrenzy

i found in the north-west corner of the rune essence mining if you stand near the portal you can see a piece of land. someone told me it was the lost city. im kinda new and when someone tells me how to upload pics i can show you cause i took a screen shot.

In a corner of the Draynor manor basement, if you look really hard, you can even see a piece of the Dwarven mines.

And in the Edgeville dungeon, you can also see a good bit of the Varrock Sewers. I know that all of these things make perfect sense, but I still find them interesting.

The coolest one is on members, that from the KBD lair you can see a piece of another dungeon. It makes you badly wish you were there and not facing down a monsterous dragon :lol:

i found in the north-west corner of the rune essence mining if you stand near the portal you can see a piece of land. someone told me it was the lost city. im kinda new and when someone tells me how to upload pics i can show you cause i took a screen shot.

Upload and show to all. :wink:

Its the edge of the air altar area I think, loads of trees. It boggled me for ages.

Other weird things you can see: The Mage Training Arena from the Dogeshun Mines.

The Recruitment Drive secret Training place, just off one point in the Arzizian Mines.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

And in the Edgeville dungeon, you can also see a good bit of the Varrock Sewers. I know that all of these things make perfect sense, but I still find them interesting.

That's because there's an agility shortcut there.

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

Only one way to find out, someone stay in the ess mine and have someone else go to air altar and zanaris and any other suspsected location. Heck, we could finally locate where the Ess Mine is, lol!

iunderbanner.gif

0cd4b8f751.png