What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

We Will Rise Again, by Allen-Lande.

Have to admit, these guys are incredibly same-y. All of their songs are pretty much the same thing. Good thing that same thing is pretty cool. Also, they have the best album covers of all time. OF ALL TIME.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Metalingus, by Alter Bridge.

A long standing piece of my music library. Not too much a fan of these guys, but I have all their albums. My sister introduced me to them and I never deleted them. Metalingus was always my favourite of theirs and I later realised it was also Edge's theme. Edge was the worst, but looking back on the days where I cared for WWE (A couple of years five or so years ago), I loved it.

And I still like this song. A lot.

#rpgformod

There's a lot to go before I get to The Prodigy! (And it won't be that song either, hehehe)

Just So You Know, by American Head Charge.

One of my top ten songs of all time. Thanks to that person that I can't think of the name of who posted this band here years ago. I love you.

#rpgformod

I'm going to take that as sarcasm :P.

Civil Twilight - Letters from the Sky

Heard it on 'I am Number Four' when I watched it a while ago...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Lost Control, by Anathema.

I very rarely listen to Anathema, but I haven't deleted them since I got them years ago, so they must be doing something right.

#rpgformod

Party Hard, by Andrew W.K.

I'd be curious to see how many times I've posted this on this thread, because I seem to remember posting it a lot. One of my favourite songs ever. Always puts my mood to awesome, along with 90% of Andrew W.K.'s stuff.

#rpgformod

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, by The Animals.

Something about their sound makes me love these guys. I imagine if I was kicking it when they were a thing that I'd be a massive fan.

#rpgformod

I always liked Muse songs so I ended up listening to their full albums last week. Currently, my two short-term favorite songs are:

and

1st song gets me pretty pumped and motivated. 2nd song has the opposite effect on me so I have to be careful about listening to them :P

77yLQy8.png