Rimmington

Whats the real use of this town? I mean it has a quest start-end point(could be anywhere) and a crafting shop(perfect one in al-khaild or crafting guild) and a archer shop(i think)

I think they should give rimmington an epic quest!

Ohhh! that give me an idea...

Sig

Don't forget the overpriced arrow shop that only sells steel~addy and is always empty :P

They ought to have a bank. This way my craft guild silver runs will be easier -.-

that would improve craft guild so much...

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?

11 willows and 4-5 yews..

Really? I'll have to check it out again sometime; hopefully the autoers don't know about it.

Actully they do, one of their favorate places since no one's there. I saw 8 autoers cutting yews there. :roll:

Ok WC spot, but bank is very far away.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

you forget.. rimmington has 11 willows and 4-5 yews.. this makes it an excellent place for training wc/fm.. the things you miss when you only stare at the surface ;)

No bank though...And I bet Jagex just put this town here to have something barely passable on the map in its place...what else could they put here? :)

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Don't forget the overpriced arrow shop that only sells steel~addy and is always empty :P

They ought to have a bank. This way my craft guild silver runs will be easier -.-

Something like the Culinomancer's chest for Recipe For Disaster? By the way (granted, it's members) access to the chest made mining iron and silver in the Cave Troll mines a lot more feasible. There's a decent amount of silver there, so if you can, I'd check it out.

Rimmingtons been around since before the crafting guild and yew and willow logs. I really dont remember what the use of it was back then, all I recall is having the visit the witch there in a quest and occasionally swinging by to pick up some crafting stuff.

tifsig.png