Triple Barrow Brothers? Triplets?

primadog

triplebrothers.jpg

Really weird, I thought you can only get double of them. I didn't have a chance to kill them of as I am (1) out of p pots (2) got my first mime after this picture.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

They're all mine cause there's no else near me, also they also hit very, very hard when I tried to finish ahrim off. If you don't trust me by my word, nothing i can do about it.

When I came back from my mime, they disappeared, but I would have teled out anyways.

urrr yeah that isn't hard to do, proper twins are when u get 2 of the same all you have done there is not kill 3 of the bros so that when 1 appears the others who are unkilled appear as well. to be honest not killing those brothers is pretty stupid

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Let me guess, you killed one brother and went down to opent the chest without bothering with the others? If you don't kill them in the tomb, they can appear down in the tunnel at any time. Thats why I don't recommend skipping Karil like some people suggest (he's tough, and his armor is basically worthless), because he's just going to own you in the face down in the tunnels...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I hate this, Jagex should definatly fix this bug. If it's not a bug then Jagex should definatly fix this. Try getting 4 Karlis :\

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I ran out of ppots, so I testing my luck by use the safespot to kill off all the melee brothers, but I didn't expect to have them all start popping out at me.

This is the first time I experienced triples (or heard of them).

dude no way can u have 4........... im sorry but u can't thats either fake or a mega bug i know 2 is possible and i can do that loads but 4 i seriously doubt it and if there are 4 then tell me how u did that cause you'd have a mega chance of a barrows item killing 9 bros! lol

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i once had 3 verac, 1 ahrim, 2 torag on me.....hella sucked, ahrim and 1 torag on one side, and torag and veracs on the other....suprisingly i had no food left and surviveed killing them all with 3hp left, and useing 5 pray pot (4)

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

Wouldn't have been a good idea to try to kill them anyway, since you have them attacking with mage and melee. Had this happen before, but lucky it was by a safespot. :twisted:

LORD! You being a good barrower, should know better, the safespot room is in the northeast corner...Look at the map dude

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I hate this, Jagex should definatly fix this bug. If it's not a bug then Jagex should definatly fix this. Try getting 4 Karlis :\

You got 4 karils? How did you do that? That must have been fun. Get any good items from it?

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I don't think that multiples of the same brother helps chances of getting an item from that brother, because the arrow above ones head goes away once you get the other. I used to try to always get double (or more) Guthan, but it never did turn out to do any good. It's more of a waste of runes.

underbannerim0.png

Feel free to use this sig as yours if you like the comic. :D

cemal wrote:

pokemama:((Arianwyn)) is shown in the picture above, and he talks to you just before the end of Regicide. He is also the elf you speak to in Lletya when starting Mourning's Ends part I.

sounds like eowyn to me..

And which room do you think I am in? -.- The map's blacked out, but if you look at compass, you'd see that I was sitting on the east side of the top corridor.

I've gotten up to 3 of each of the melee brothers but no amount of room changing could get a fourth. Everytime the fourth of one type would spawn the first would disappear. Screeny on the end of this thread:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=2566777#2566777

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

lol it aint hard to figure out what fnaa has done there is obviously another person there because the skeleton behind him has had a 19 freshly hit on him yet the guy is facing the opposite way to the skeleton, free st00f pl0x?

this is a real twin.......

twins2ce.png

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....