Bored on RuneScape, what to do?

Acinonyx

hi guys

today, i was bored beyond all comprehension (I actually shouldn't be...seeing as I have a 9 page paper due in 2 days...but anyway). Instead of leveling up on my skills, which bores me to death, I decided I would instead have a bit of fun.

I went and filled up my inventory with copper and tin, smelted em, and smithed myself full bronze with a kite and scimmy.

I went to varrock square and proudly exclaimed, "woohooo!!! I can finally wear bronze!!! yayayyayayaaaaa!!!!" Needless to say, I got some stares from players around me. Or at least it felt like they were staring at me. I danced around varrock square for a while, trying to hit up a conversation with some people.

Me: hi there, . how's it going?

: uh...who are you?

Me: I'm cool. and you?

: um, nevermind. what do you want?

Me: nothing!

: why are you wearing nooby full bronze? can't you wear rune?

Me: *gasp*

: huh?

then, to look more ridiculous, i wore rune (t) with a bronze chestplate and walked around . people ogled at me some more. ;)

ridiculous9xa.png

later, after i got desperately bored, i started a follow the leader chain. it actually got pretty long, but i forgot to take pictures. :?

________

soo....whenever you get bored on runescape, what do you like to do??? share your funny experiences, i'd like to hear about them.

acinonyx5pw.jpg

Acinonyx jubatus - binomial nomenclature for Cheetah!

10th grade OVER!!!

*stares at you* he he was it worth the time?

Proud fire cape owner!

How many RS players does it take to change a lightbulb?

5,000. 1 to change the lightbulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before.

cookieaq4.png

RuneScape is not the only thing in life. If you get bored playing it, that doesn't mean you have to find something to do in the game.

Go outside! Get some fresh air! Do homework!

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

Do your paper.

And try maybe, I dunno, I guess this is near impossible for a few people, but, why not take a break?? I've found that after taking periodic (twice a year or so) 1-2 month long breaks from Runescape it becomes exciting and fun to do many things I was bored with earlier (i.e., Barrows) and try out all the new updates. Just take a break, it'll be good for you.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.