Rooney?

Toad

They'll probably say what the injury is in a few hours. Did you realy had to make a topic about Rooney having an injury.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

They'll probably say what the injury is in a few hours. Did you realy had to make a topic about Rooney having an injury.

Well, where else would he put it? There's no current topics on Injuries or Sports or anything XD

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Yes apparently a scan on sunday, moriniho said he spoke to the officials said he left on crutches and he isnt a doubt i just hope its true.. i'm a utd supporter and im angry at chelsea :P (all season)

a related link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 957970.stm

and yes i do.. i love the world cup and rooney is one of my favourite players better than crouch you liverpool supporters! so i'm making a discussion topic in Off topic to discuss it? or should i go and post it on general p2p?

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

and yes i do.. i love the world cup and rooney is one of my favourite players better than crouch you liverpool supporters! so

Aaaah! I've just come to horrible realisation that Crouch could be leading the line for England in the summer what with Owen apparently struggling in his game too. And they say its the best chance we've had in years?

well he got injured just then and nobody knows the injury you think he'll make the world cup?

i was confident england would win! until now

You seriously think him going to the world cup raises our chances of winning in anyway?

Oh well, another excuse for 'em to use when we get knocked out. (hence the 'when' and not 'if')

On MOTD they just said he's out for 6 weeks. (exactly the time till the world cup starts) But that's 6 weeks of not playing football or training. They can't see him making it.

Sure if I supported England I'd be gutted, but thankfully I'm not :P

sig2ho7.jpg

They just conrimed on Match of the Day that he fractured his 4th metatarsal(sp?) and will need at least 6 weeks to recover. :D

In exactly 6 weeks today England play their opening world cup game against Paraguay. So it looks as if he either wont play or will be unfit at best because you have to remember that he wont be able to train on the bad foot.

Shame :D

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Bad, bad news :cry: there goes our chance :cry:

lets hope for a miricale eh, he's a tough lad afterall...

Seriously.. the whole England team's chances are gone cos one player isn't gonna make the world cup? You lot need to stop relying on one over-rated player. It's a team effort.

Bad, bad news :cry: there goes our chance :cry:

lets hope for a miricale eh, he's a tough lad afterall...

Seriously.. the whole England team's chances are gone cos one player isn't gonna make the world cup? You lot need to stop relying on one over-rated player. It's a team effort.

he's not overrated he drops back and defends.. runs at players hits the ball with power and accuracy and is an amazing player and is ONE of the worlds best ..

well he got injured just then and nobody knows the injury you think he'll make the world cup?

i was confident england would win! until now

he will miss at least half of it, his injury takes at least 6 weeks to heal.

:(

we need him back at full for the world cup, hes our main striker, without him we wonn't get past the semi's i think

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

we will still win

No, we won't even win with him.. was he with us when we beat Germany 5-1? No, and who scored? All liverpool players. :roll:

Stop relying on one player, or you might aswell say "rooney won't win the world cup this year" and not call em "England" like they are. A TEAM effort.

Well, where else would he put it? There's no current topics on Injuries or Sports or anything XD

Just go a little bit off topic in the world cup topic. This is hardly necesary or interesting for an own topic. But, who am I to say what's right or wrong. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

we will still win

No, we won't even win with him.. was he with us when we beat Germany 5-1? No, and who scored? All liverpool players. :roll:

Stop relying on one player, or you might aswell say "rooney won't win the world cup this year" and not call em "England" like they are. A TEAM effort.

all liverpool strikers scoring this team umm crouch lmao? he's scored one goal? thing thats critical about rooney is he links up midfield and strikers and sets up alot of goals.. rooney and owen are desperately needed, england have an amazing midfield defence.. and without people to finish your right its not a team its a joke.. lampard gerrar cole and beckham are great sure, but through balls to crouch? not so great

we will still win

all liverpool strikers scoring this team umm crouch lmao? he's scored one goal? thing thats critical about rooney is he links up midfield and strikers and sets up alot of goals.. rooney and owen are desperately needed, england have an amazing midfield defence.. and without people to finish your right its not a team its a joke.. lampard gerrar cole and beckham are great sure, but through balls to crouch? not so great

we will still win

The liverpool thing was a joke, hence the rolling eyes. You don't need one striker to win the world cup, you need a whole team. I'm glad he's injured, people now will start realising it takes more than one striker and if you can't see that, then you can't call yourself an 'england fan', more of a rooney fan... who quit his home team for more money.

we will still win

The 5-1 was five years ago. The squad has moved on, you can't use that as an example. Yes, we have a decent squad but England rely on Rooney so much. Did you watch Euro 2004? Englands chances went when Rooney went.

Eriksson said that he'll chance Rooney for the World Cup. We should get through the group stage easily, and then Rooney should be ready for the knockout stages providing he is only out for the six weeks.

we will still win

The 5-1 was five years ago. The squad has moved on, you can't use that as an example. Yes, we have a decent squad but England rely on Rooney so much. Did you watch Euro 2004? Englands chances went when Rooney went.

Eriksson said that he'll chance Rooney for the World Cup. We should get through the group stage easily, and then Rooney should be ready for the knockout stages providing he is only out for the six weeks.

The ref disallowed a goal by Campbell I believe? And beckham (another Man United player) missed a penalty, nothing to do with Rooney. :?

Ok, let's get rid of everyone else and leave just Rooney on the pitch, do we have a team? No, we can't even enter the world cup, so stop moaning you man united fans, we weren't even gonna win with him or without, just another lame excuse.