The Evolutional Thread #2...On behalf of Misterxman

cawnaw

Lol awesome, that's gonna go far... By the way this is the 3rd evolutional thread, I made the second but it wasn't very successful..

the 2nd official one :P (woohoo yeah its official.. starting now)

the other one was running when the first was still running :P you get that doesnt really make allot of sense :wink:

ill make an evolution to somewhere soon, mind if i alter the pallet a bit..? to something a bit more dragon-ish?

signature_1.gif

hey Quer_skulll, long time, havnt seen you in a while. in fact ive seen a few posters i havent seen in a while today ^^

go for it, it has to evole doesnt it? and that does include race change.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

new update... big black dragon or something similar foot crushing the attackers, and a new weekish old draggie flying around

babydragadd.png

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

dragon.jpg

kinda hard to do somthing if theirs a big foot in the way :P but nice work anyways theirs mine

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

dragon.jpg

kinda hard to do somthing if theirs a big foot in the way :P but nice work anyways theirs mine

Mate, looks ok but don't whatever you do save it iin jpeg :!: PNG, always and forever.

dragon.jpg

Mate, looks ok but don't whatever you do save it iin jpeg :!: PNG, always and forever.

Omg how can you say that it looks so cool....

sometimes i think people on this board are smoking crack or they spend their whole lives on pixel sigs :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg how can you say that it looks so cool....

sometimes i think people on this board are smoking crack or they spend their whole lives on pixel sigs :lol:

Obviously someone doesn't know how to read properly, lets do an analysis on what I said and what you think I said.

looks ok

looks so cool....

I think YOUR the one smoking crack. :wink:

untitled3zy.png

fixT.

now dont add a bg till its rdy for one plz... but gw soo far :)

edit: i fixed most of the colour isues that we're caused with the jpeg convert >< and i also took away the shocking bg (no offence)

maybe i will add my own addition later.

yea i dont really care about the background :lol:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]