Making some pixel signatures-[FINAL List as of 05/08].

pjtomboy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

00o0o0pk's is done:

dlegspng3cb.png

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/5822/dlegspng3cb.png][/url]

Hope you like it. And by the way, I don't do dead bodies. I hope you aren't too dissapointed by that. I'm really, REALLY, REALLY sorry that the face looks like a buddy :cry: . I'm not all that good with eyes, unless they're closed. Stayed up till 1AM finishing it. 'Twas fun, though.

Pjtomboy.png

phr33 st0fs pl0x! :P

I'm still waiting for my pixel sig which you said u will exchange for the current sig u're using... lol. :wink:

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

Thats a long waiting list but u think u could make one for me after u finish the peeps who are waiting?

Yeah, as soon as I am done with them all, I will.

Pjtomboy.png

Sorry, Zerbs but I won't be able to do yours. I can't draw Dharoks' axe that well, and ice and I don't get a long all that well, either. Sorry :(

Currently working on Reddawn509's.

Pjtomboy.png

Ok, Aussie:

I will do your request if you be more specific (i.e. background and such) and post pictures of the stuff you have and what a highway man looks like. Post this information, Aussie, and I will do it.

Coffe:

I'll PM you when you can post your request just in case I might skip over it.

Reddawn509:

Can you post a picture of what willows look like and what you want your person to look like? And, also, you want her to be lying down with her arm against the tree? :? . Please post this information, I will work on the next person's until you have done so.

Pjtomboy.png

Sorry, Zerbs but I won't be able to do yours. I can't draw Dharoks' axe that well, and ice and I don't get a long all that well, either. Sorry :(

Currently working on Reddawn509's.

aww, how about full dragon with a white phat? whiping green dragons?

i have pink hair and barrows gloves with antifire shield, dragon chain and dragon legs ammy is ur choice, i dun care if its glory or fury, whichever is easier for you.

below could say

"t3h tr3w dr@g0n sl@y3r"

or just

"the true dragon slayer"

ps, i hit 35's with my whip on them alot so if u wanna show me hitting one, that would be sweetz0r

think ya can do that one? pm me if u can... thx alot d00d

do you beLIEve in higher powers?

now the proud owner of a fire cape as of

~~~~~~~~July 16, 2006~~~~~~~~

~~SOMONE DROPPED MY FIRE CAPE~~ 883092.gif

I'll add you to the list, sherattl, but, sadly, I can't do animation :cry: . I'm just a simple pixellar.

~PJei

Ok, tyvm for putting me at top of waiting list. I'll look at this topic everyday to see how things are going :D

PM me with your progress once you get started. And btw, I'd like my ranger to be fairly close up, e.g from waste high upwards.

New account called Wizzyranger

:( i was next, why was I bumped down?

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I'm sorry, speedofsound, but it was really hard working on the signature you requested. If you post an easier request, I'll put you back on it. Any more questions about signatures can be posted here or PM'ed to me for faster answers.

--Thanks, Pj

Pjtomboy.png

I'll deal with it:P I like my request. edit:wait can't you liek save mine to last or something becaus ei really liked my request

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Honestly, speedofsound, I really liked your request and couldn't wait to do it. Unfortunately, it was really hard. :cry: . I'll try again and, if you don't mind, put you at the bottom.

--PJ

Pjtomboy.png