weird sound bug

mixand

is anyone having this problem?, whenever it makes a noise it makes a fighting sound? if you drop somthing and woah! that was scary! it made that dieing noise just as a lvled up somthing

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Report it as a bug to Jagex?

I get it alot while alching and thieving wall safes. quite annoying while alching seeing as you can't hear the noise and that's how i know when to alch again. Jagex have been working on it for quite a while, they should really hurry up with their bug reports.

I sent it in about the wall safes and i got a message back telling me to close all backround applications or something of the sort, doesn't work for me :?

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

yeah but its really weird i lvled up and i was looking at my little bro and hes friend play halo 2 for a sec and i heard the duh duh duh duuuuh sound and i was like :shock: :( but i was still their and it keeps doing cw music and im not their

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Same here. I can't wait for this "Easier for slower machines to use high detial" update.

Of course, it could just by my Mac-ness thats messing it up.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

I thought it was just my computer lagging, that happens whenever I go to high detail, it seems to repeat the sound of the first thing I did when I logged in, for any other sound making thing that I do... Oh well, hope they fix it :D

rangesig.gif