God Spells

coza_17

I was told that the 3 different God spells lowers some of your oppenents stats, such as Guthix Claws lower their Defence. Is this true and what do the other 2 spells do?

thanks for all help :lol:

coza17.png

its true. and i believe zammy lowers att and sara str. correct if im wrong

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

But which spell would be the best to use if you're not using them on NPC's like dag kings, not other players?

That's somewhat confuse. What are you using the spells on? If you are using the spell on players in the Wilderness, I'd choose Sara, and if you attack monsters like the dag kings, either Guthix to hit them more often or Zammy to lower the magic of 1 of them.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Zamorak is the best, since it lowers magic. 70% of magic defence is determined by your magic level, and only 30% by your defence level. And since most npc's dont have prayer, the choice is obvious (even the ones that do have prayer, have infinite prayer so you cant use sara strike to have any affect on their prayer) :cry:

Ok, so if I were to use god spells on monsters, not players, I should use zammy flames? Great thanks :)
Yes, or guthix claws. I would say sara is pointless against npcs but then again its awesome in the wildy.
sig5235ro7.jpg