Sig For Friend Rate plz

Bedhead1111

The RS Character really ruins it. Other then congratulations to the person who made the 1 brush render you used.

lol at u try-hard keyboard warrior. Was there any evidence at all to suggest he didn't make the render? No, not at all, so back off from your "warrioring" before u cut yourself you loser.

111yr4.jpg

The RS Character really ruins it. Other then congratulations to the person who made the 1 brush render you used.

lol at u try-hard keyboard warrior. Was there any evidence at all to suggest he didn't make the render? No, not at all, so back off from your "warrioring" before u cut yourself you loser.

You dont need an evidence, only if you aren't smart enough...

You need to back off ;)

And yes, that RS char ruins it, and thats all.

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Like everyone have said, the RS character is weird being in the sig but not really totally ruin it, and the texts goes '0mg!'. Probably small texts will owned in that sig. :)

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

You dont need an evidence, only if you aren't smart enough...

You need to back off ;)

And yes, that RS char ruins it, and thats all.

~komodo

Listen to komodo. He knows what he's talking about. :wink:

3898000bYVcx.png

Heh your funny, I dunno I guess maybe the fact I have actually seen about 100 or so odd signatures using the brush set that render comes in? Now unless our friend here using about 14 different forums with different names each time and multiple names then I would slightly beleive it was his but then the fact that the way that render is intended to be used makes it look like some hooligan was running around the grocery store dropping packets of chewing gum into a ladies trolly who had no teeth.

Not flaming the signature here, just the moron behind that post

deadforumslol.png